Wigo Europe WG5306 Ceramic Ti Professional Titamium Flat Iron, 1

Wigo Europe WG5306 Ceramic Ti Professional Titamium Flat Iron, 1"

BY WIGO EUROPE

170W, can be used on damp or dry hair. Advanced plate design evaporates excess moisture as it straightens. 50 second heat-up, variable heat settings, 9 foot heavy duty cord. (WG5312) see more...

Wigo Europe WG5306 Ceramic Ti Professional Titamium Flat Iron, 1
Wigo Europe WG5306 Ceramic Ti Professional Titamium Flat Iron, 1"
Elizabeth M.
Wdm, IA
I've had my wigo for almost 6 years now and it has not quit on me. It does work like brand new, but it does still leave my hair smooth, shiny, and straight. Still gives me the volume I want. It's easy to use and comes in multiple colors! Would definitely recommend.
used it at home and it works great. It heats up quickly and and straightens the hair in one pass. Makes your hair shiny. The only thing though is it takes a long time for it to cool down. A great buy for forty dollars but i don't know about any more than that
Alejandra E.
I would like to try this soon because i always use this things in my hair.......
i love my hair straight.....
Miriam R.
I personally love this product , it makes my hair look very shiny and silky it heat's up pretty fast too.
Joy M.
Orange Cove, CA
Heats up real fast , doesn't make my hair look all dry and fuzzy . makes it looks shiny
Ana R.
I personally like straighteners like that because you can also use it to curl your hair with it