BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsWigo
Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles

Wigo Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles

by Wigo

Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles - Brush incorporates both boar bristles to increase shine and nylon ionic bristles to add smoothness. The Large Mixed Bristle Round Brush by Wigo also features a ceramic barrel that evenly distributes heat from your hairdryer for faster drying. Add curls, flips and volume to your hair. - Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wigo Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles!
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wigo Color Express Round Brush with Mixed Bristles uploaded by Lacee L.
This is the ABSOLUTE best round brush that I have ever used! The ceramic on the barrel helps distribute heat evenly for faster drying. It features boar and nylon iconic bristles that results in less frizz and more shine. I like to dry my hair most of the way with my hands, then I divide my hair into sections and use this round brush to give myself a blowout. I forget where I purchased this brush but it was under ten dollars.

Looking for your answer?