WiFi Range Extender

by Netgear

NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing network range, delivering AC dual band WiFi up to 750Mbps. It works with any standard WiFi router and is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming. Get the connectivity you need for iPads®, smartphones, laptops and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WiFi Range Extender!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Techie Expert Level 7
1,678 reviews
WiFi Range Extender uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great. I use in the basement because my signal wasn't that great this helped sooo much with this. A good buy.
kay L.
Techie Expert Level 8
1,337 reviews
These devices make life so much easier when using the internet and they are actually reliable for boosting the internet and adding extra range. We got one so in the summer I can sit at the top of the garden and still do my work. We have had no issues with buffering or reduced internet speed.

Looking for your answer?