WiFi Range Extender

by Netgear

NETGEAR AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender boosts your existing network range, delivering AC dual band WiFi up to 1200Mbps. FastLane technology improves performance using both WiFi bands. High-power amplifiers and internal antenna array increase range for whole home coverage. It works with any standard WiFi router and is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming. Get the connectivity you need for iPads®, smartphones, laptops and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WiFi Range Extender!
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
WiFi Range Extender uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: WiFi Range Extender
This is not a good product at all. I'm returning it as I'm writing this review. I got a shed to start my work from Home job in, it's fairly close to my house. These seemed to work ok for the 1st week, but this week it keeps dropping the signal alot. This is supposed to have a range of 3 bars, o would say 1 bar. Don't waste money, and just go with a 4 bar extender.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Techie Expert Level 7
1,678 reviews
WiFi Range Extender uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: WiFi Range Extender
So i bought this it is very inexpensive. So far works great. Easy setup up took less than 10 minutes and now my phone can receive wifi calls and texts in my basement.

Looking for your answer?