BY WIDU

Widu Brush Small Oval Brush. WHY WIDU? All natural bristles for healthy, shiny hair: Massages the scalp, adds luster, minimizes tangling, conditions as you brush and stimulates hair growth. Feels wonderful! WIDU is designed with rounded bristles to minimize hair breakage and massage your scalp as you brush, which improves circulation. This naturally hypoallergenic brush will not irritate even the most sensitive skin or damage long, thick hair. Bristles are replaceable-there are several extras in the package. The open hole is for pneumatic action! Widu combs and brushes are handmade. see more...

Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
My daughter has a really sensitive head when it comes to brushing her hair and this works really well.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I have the wooden comb from windy for my hair which I use daily to deranged my hair and it's amazing. Wood it better for the hair than boar and plastic material so I really wanted to buy a wooden comb for my hair. I might buy the brush later on but for now I am good. I went to whole foods to see if the gad any and ultra but bond had wooden bristles. I am glad I found widu!