BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBeerAnheuser Busch
Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles

by Anheuser Busch

Widmer brothers hefeweizen beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Product Highlights
...I've tried - overall safe choice if you're not feeling adventurous and want something you know will be good!in reviews
This is a crisp, refreshing, light beer on a hot day, or any day for that matter!in reviews
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is a great lighter beer that goes down nice and easy withou a heavy or bitter, bitter beer after taste. This is good for the person that is not into heavy or darker beers.
Melissa R.
Fullerton, CA
One of my faves! Mild wheat beer that has a clean after taste. Not bitter nor too dry. It is a filing beer so after 2 of them you could feel really full. Easy to buy at many local grocery stores.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I love beer and I especially love a good hefeweizen. This is one of my favorites, whenever I see it at the grocery store I grab it for my fridge. I have repetitively purchased and enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend it to others and enjoy it with friends.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Can't go wrong with a hefe! A little citrus can enhance it, but not necessary. It's often on tap, so it's a good bar beer. It's a little cloudy (wheat), so I imagine it fills me up more and I drink a little less.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
One of the things I miss the most about living in Portland is visiting Widmer Brothers! While they do distribute here, we typically just get Alchemy Ale (which is great, but not my favorite). Their Hefeweizen is just one of many beautiful takes on classic brews: it's light and smooth, but still has plenty of wheat flavor. Love Widmer Bros ❤️
Erika S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really enjoy a good Hefeweizen. I'm originally from Portland and so I have higher expectations (I like to think). This is great, refreshing.. I could drink it year round. I was so excited when I found it locally at Total Wine (only in a 6-pack and price super inflated!). I recommend giving it a try, especially if you find it on tap while in the PNW.
Brooke C.
Temple, TX
So much yes in bottle. I first had Widmer when I was visiting Portland (obviously) and totally fell in love! I'm so lucky that it's carried locally, because I'm obssessed. This beer is so rrefreshing and crisp, with a whirlwind of flavor. My favorite in the fall, actually.
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Always a fan of the hefeweizens. This one is a good one, and fairly readily available.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I prefer the Hefeweizen straight from Utah, but I can't find any of Utah beers here in Nevada so I stick to the Widmer Brothers & let me tell you, it's as good as it gets. Hefeweizen is my favorite type of beer. It goes down so smooth & before I know it, I'm on my seventh beer. *I swear I'm not an alcoholic, btw.* I'm glad my hubby got me into this because this is definitely in my top three of favorite beers!
Stephanie  S.
Santa Ana, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Albertsons
My favorite beer of all time! Great taste and perfect for any occasion. Goes great with burgers!

Looking for your answer?