BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Widmer brothers hefeweizen beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen Beer
  • "This is a crisp, refreshing, light beer on a hot day, or any day for that matter!" in 1 review
  • "It's really smooth and better yet, not overly bitter like some other local Hefs I've tried - overall safe choice if you're not feeling adventurous and want something you know will be good!" in 1 review
Erika A.
Erika A.
I really enjoy a good Hefeweizen. I'm originally from Portland and so I have higher expectations (I like to think). This is great, refreshing.. I could drink it year round. I was so excited when I found it locally at Total Wine (only in a 6-pack and price super inflated!). I recommend giving it a try, especially if you find it on tap while in the PNW.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
One of the things I miss the most about living in Portland is visiting Widmer Brothers! While they do distribute here, we typically just get Alchemy Ale (which is great, but not my favorite). Their Hefeweizen is just one of many beautiful takes on classic brews: it's light and smooth, but still has plenty of wheat flavor. Love Widmer Bros ❤️
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
So much yes in bottle. I first had Widmer when I was visiting Portland (obviously) and totally fell in love! I'm so lucky that it's carried locally, because I'm obssessed. This beer is so rrefreshing and crisp, with a whirlwind of flavor. My favorite in the fall, actually.
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Can't go wrong with a hefe! A little citrus can enhance it, but not necessary. It's often on tap, so it's a good bar beer. It's a little cloudy (wheat), so I imagine it fills me up more and I drink a little less.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Always a fan of the hefeweizens. This one is a good one, and fairly readily available.
Chrisha B.
Chrisha B.
I like this brand of beer it is also produced in my hometown and current residence Portland, Oregon. It is very tasteful and it isn't too strong in taste either, also it's great if paired with lemon.
Kaelinn N.
Kaelinn N.
Bend, OR
One of my favorite Hef's! There are of course tons of choices when it comes to choosing a Hef, but this one is always consistent in flavor. You can't go wrong with it.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Cary, NC
This is probably my favorite American Hefeweizen! Very smooth, refreshing beer with a mild banana undertone in the finish! Highly recommend this beer!
Raylene C.
Raylene C.
This beer is really lite and refreshing... its not bitter it has a good taste to it for those who don't care for beer too much
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I love it , so smooth and not bitter , so perfect for me because I'm not a huge beer fan ...