Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen Beer

Widmer brothers hefeweizen beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen Beer
  • "It's really smooth and better yet, not overly bitter like some other local Hefs I've tried - overall safe choice if you're not feeling adventurous and want something you know will be good!" in 1 review
  • "This is a crisp, refreshing, light beer on a hot day, or any day for that matter!" in 1 review
Jessie S.
Paris, TX
Extremely surprised by how well this tasted and went don't. Very smooth, no awful after taste. I was extremely pleased with this experience and will still drink it on occasion when I can find anyone who carries it around here.
Melissa N.
Beaverton, OR
This is a good beer, add a little lemon to it and you're good to go on a hot day, it's a little spendier but if you're a picky beer drinker you will like this one. It is worth the difference in price.
Michael B.
Barksdale AFB, LA
This is a beer I can really enjoy and dig in to. It's not to heavy, not to sweet. Great head when poured. Amazing on draft and rather reliable if you need a go to hef.
April D.
San Angelo , TX
I gravitate towards Hefeweizen beers and this one is generally available at restaurants. I find it to be a lighter flavor, and prefer some other brands but will gladly order this as opposed to a lot of other restaurant selections.
Melissa R.
Fullerton, CA
One of my faves! Mild wheat beer that has a clean after taste. Not bitter nor too dry. It is a filing beer so after 2 of them you could feel really full. Easy to buy at many local grocery stores.
Elena V.
I enjoy a good Hef,  and this is a beer that fits those needs.  It will not leave you disappointed.  It is a good tasting Hef. Very affordable, you get a great beer for the price. In comparison to what is out there for the price this fits those needs. Overall satisfied

Jeremy H.
Cypress , TX
This beer is great especially when you squeeze in a lemon. It's very refreshing during the warm summer months. Enjoy this beer during BBQ's with friends and family.
Michelinne C.
I prefer the Hefeweizen straight from Utah, but I can't find any of Utah beers here in Nevada so I stick to the Widmer Brothers & let me tell you, it's as good as it gets. Hefeweizen is my favorite type of beer. It goes down so smooth & before I know it, I'm on my seventh beer. *I swear I'm not an alcoholic, btw.* I'm glad my hubby got me into this because this is definitely in my top three of favorite beers!
Erika A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy a good Hefeweizen. I'm originally from Portland and so I have higher expectations (I like to think). This is great, refreshing.. I could drink it year round. I was so excited when I found it locally at Total Wine (only in a 6-pack and price super inflated!). I recommend giving it a try, especially if you find it on tap while in the PNW.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
One of the things I miss the most about living in Portland is visiting Widmer Brothers! While they do distribute here, we typically just get Alchemy Ale (which is great, but not my favorite). Their Hefeweizen is just one of many beautiful takes on classic brews: it's light and smooth, but still has plenty of wheat flavor. Love Widmer Bros ❤️