BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWIDMER HEFEWEIZEN
Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer

Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer

by WIDMER HEFEWEIZEN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer!
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Hefe Beef
Hefeweizen is the best. Better with a frosted glass and orange peel but I still love this flavor! Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer
Sara G.
Medford, OR
Love this beer. It is very hoppy and smooth. Not too thick but a full texture and flavor. So delicious paired with orange or lemon.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer uploaded by Chantel J.
Review for: Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer Bottle
One of my top 3 beers. Put a splash of orange juice in the bottle of the glass and then enjoy. Not too expensive
Shay B.
Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer uploaded by Shay B.
Crisp fresh flavor, perfect with a lemon. I haven't drank a product from widmer brothers that I haven't liked! my summer go to beer!
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
Review for: Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer Bottle
Hefe is one of my all time favorites, it is really an anytime beer! How can you resist the amazing citrus infused beer that is so refreshing!
Sara M.
Fife
Review for: Widmer Brothers Brewing Hefeweizen Beer Bottle
The only beer I drink! It’s the best :) I will never buy any other beer! You don’t even really need the lemon wedge, just make sure it’s ice cold! Tastes great on a hot summer day after a long work day😊
Becky M.
Aberdeen
A great smooth beer. Goes great with a slice of lemon while watching a good game of football with friends and family.
Mandy K.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is always my go-to beer, and can find it at most grocery stores. I add lots of lemons, very refreshing on a hot day.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Citrusy and a wheat smell this is soo refreshing I'm drinking this after a great workout at Planet Fitness along with my gluten free popped barbeque chip snack and you can say ive lost 5lbs and counting for the New Years.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
Okay, first thing is first, a by the book hefeweizen this is not. I really don't know how it is even listed as such, more like an American Pale Wheat. The traditional hefeweizen characteristics are not present here. That tidbit aside though, and you get the following summation of this delicious brew. This is a very refreshing and delightful brew. Cloudy golden yellow in appearance with a thick fluffy white head that sticks with you to the bottom of the glass. The smell is that of wheat, mild hops, and a large citrus presence. The taste that follows will put a grin on your face from ear to ear, a great tasting citrus & wheat beer flavor. This is what Blue Moon and Shocktop want to be, this is what they should have been. The flavor then rounds out with a mild hop bite at the end, just enough to let you know it is there and give you that crisp fresh tang at the end. The mouthfeel is mild to moderate. Not so light as to be watery, but light enough to be refreshing to the palate. Not sticky or heavy at all, and as a smooth character as you take gulp after gulp. Overall this is an awesome brew. I can't think of many better offerings for a warm summer day. This one is awesome in all respects. Will absolutely seek out and purchase again. And again. And again. And again.

Looking for your answer?