BY WIDMER HEFEWEIZEN

Meet the beer that started it all. Our naturally cloudy flagship brew starts with the highest quality wheat. It's bold, clean flavor and pronounced citrus and floral aromas are what define American-style Hefeweizen. So pour yourself a cool, cloudy glass, finish with a lemon and enjoy the original. see more...

Christina B.
Modesto, CA
This is good stuff!!! Great crisp yet smooth taste. Highly recommend if you've never tried a Hefe! :)
kandiss J.
Happy Hour Expert
Good beer. Its not my favorite but i can drink it and i like it. It has a rich bitter flavor. I enjoyed this on a hot evening with some pizza. I do recommend it.
Christina G.
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite beers to enjoy during BBQs. It's usually served with a lemon wedge but I love putting a splash of orange juice or lemonade to give it a citric kick. It really brings out the flavor in the beer.
Hillary P.
Milwaukie, OR
One of the best Hefeweizens out there. This is our go-to beer for a hot summer day or throwing a BBQ in the backyard. Add a lemon or slice of orange and it's even better!
Brisa R.
Spring Valley, CA
This is a great hefeweizen. I love how it's easy to find in the stores I most frequent, and that it's at a goof price point. The flavor is crisp, and has a nice balance.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I have to admit although I'm not a huge wheat/light beer fan this specific brand is very refreshing and great on a hot summer day!
Ney j.
One of my favorite beers! Its a medium hop beer, not too light or too strong just right in the middle! Always drink this when i bbq
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
My partner years ago loved Hefeweizen beer. Sadly he's no longer living, but this was one of his top choices for beer.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite type of beer, but good for s lighter beer. A little higher priced than it is worth in my opinion,
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Happy Hour Expert
This brand is one of my favorite hefeweizens of all that I've tried. This is light and not overly fruity, but does have some undertones for flavor. Perfect option to choose for those warm days when you need something refreshing and alcoholic without ordering a mixed drink!