Widmer Brothers Brewing Alchemy Pale Ale Beer

BY WIDMER BROTHERS BREWING CO.

4 six packs, 24-12 fl. oz. bottles. see more...

Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
Pretty easy drinking, basically a nice simple drink. Goes well with many different meals and is refreshing in the summer as well
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Yes this is not for me i thought it would be something i like but it taste like Budweiser just plane old beer i like some flavor like apple spice, pumpkin spice, or orange spice, peppermint mint something other than the plane old beer taste.
Michelle K.
Cary, NC
Prior to moving to NC, Widmer Bros beers were probably my go-tos. Alchemy Pale Ale has a crisp refreshing taste... light to medium hops...and a nice clean finish. Tastes great on a hot, sunny day!
Andrea L.
Philadelphia, PA
What a great pale ale, not too heavy and not too bitter. It's so refreshing!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy pale ales, and found this one to be nice and easy to drink. I like that it isn't too hoppy and is smooth, good for a summer day!
Chris H.
Tacoma, Wa
Just an OK IPA. Not a ton of flavor. Good for a hot day as it's not too heavy. But if I'm going with a brew from Widmere its Hopside Down.
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
This beer is really great for party's. It's not very strong and it's sweet. It has a great taste and doesn't leave an after taste.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
I love a good pale ale and this does not disappoint i enjoy relaxing with this and unwinding from my day outside
Rebecca C.
National City, CA
Hard to find buy luckily I found it at bevmo this is really good and I love it with a lemon wedge a must have during the summer
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
I find it hard to find widmer brothers brewing alchemy but when I do I get a bunch!