Widmer Brothers Brewing Alchemy Pale Ale Beer

BY WIDMER BROTHERS BREWING CO.

4 six packs, 24-12 fl. oz. bottles. see more...

Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
You can always count on the beer from this brewery to taste good. This particular pale ale has a great balance of hops with a smooth finish. It's a go to beer for me.
carrie r.
I have never tried this beer before and I wouldn't want to it looks nasty .
Brooke W.
Widmere alchemy pale ale is good for a lighter drink than the hefeweizen. Great flavor.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a good pale ale, it has flavor but is still light. I'd be interested in trying other beers from this brewery.
Andrea C.
The Widmere Bros always make great beers and this one is no exception, it's a light and hoppy refreshing beer that is great in the summer.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
I love a good pale ale and this does not disappoint i enjoy relaxing with this and unwinding from my day outside
Chris H.
Tacoma, Wa
Just an OK IPA. Not a ton of flavor. Good for a hot day as it's not too heavy. But if I'm going with a brew from Widmere its Hopside Down.
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
This beer is really great for party's. It's not very strong and it's sweet. It has a great taste and doesn't leave an after taste.
Cory M.
Wadesville, IN
I find it hard to find widmer brothers brewing alchemy but when I do I get a bunch!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I enjoy pale ales, and found this one to be nice and easy to drink. I like that it isn't too hoppy and is smooth, good for a summer day!