BY WIDE AWAKE COFFEE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Wide Awake mesh bottom Single serve cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers - 100 % Colombian see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Lindy T.
I love this coffee. And it's super affordable! I am an avid coffee drinker, and I have to say this one has become my favorite. It beats out the expensive brands and the name brand ones. I'm a huge fan, and I won't buy anything else! It's smooth and rich, while being robust in scent and flavor. I love it so much I have trouble not drinking too much! The k cup it comes with is unique and easy to use. I prefer them actually, over the original style k cups! Wide Awake Coffee Single serve cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 100% Colombian, 12-count (Pack of 3)