Wide Awake Coffee Company French Vanilla Light Ground Coffee

by WIDE AWAKE COFFEE COMPANY

Whooo needs another cup of coffee? These exotic beans have been wisely roasted in small batches to awaken your taste buds, and fuel your busy day. Pour yourself another steaming cup and keep soaring strong.

Is this coffee good and affordable?
I am a huge kona coffee fan... How does this compare to other brands?
How it tastes?
Start your review of Wide Awake Coffee Company French Vanilla Light Ground Coffee!
Lilly G.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Target
I buy so much coffee and happened to try this brand because my mom got me some. It is amazing!!! The taste is just oh my gosh, amazing!! Doesn’t compare to other brands that I’ve tried before. Seems to be in sale often which makes it easy to buy!
Kristen K.
Cassville, WI
Wide Awake Coffee Company French Vanilla Light Ground Coffee uploaded by Kristen K.
Wide Awake Coffee Co's Donut Shop Blend are great! I have the single serve cup! It's delicious!
Sabrina B.
Cumberland, WI
Very good compatible to Starbucks in my opinion. Love the vanilla flavoring. Would recommend to anyone
Alicia H.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite at home coffee, I use this in my mr coffee keurig and a refill kcup filter. The packaging drew me in.. It's to cute and the coffee has a good strength to it.
Christina M.
Trenton, GA
I love the flavor of this coffee! Paired with their French vanilla creamer, it is so good! I also have it in the K-cups. It's very affordable and the packaging catches your eye to make you intrigued.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I live and breathe for Wide Awake coffee and creamer. They are both above and beyond any more expensive brand I have ever tried. The brand across the board has a more concentrated flavor than anything else. Even though I think it's considered a store brand, and extremely inexpensive, I cannot say enough how great this coffee is. I've had ground coffee, k cups, and the creamer and I always always go back for more! Wide Awake is a hidden treasure!
Karson L.
Knoxville, TN
This is my absolute most favorite brand/blend of coffee. I don't buy anything else. It tastes great every time. I just wished that it was easier to find in stores.
Karson L.
Knoxville, TN
I love wide awake coffee! It's the only coffee I'll buy. I used to drink the breakfast blend all of the time and it was great, but then I tried the doughnut shop blend. Both are amazing. I just wished that it was easier to find in stores.
Danielle H.
Dunkirk, NY
Great brand of coffee. Usually the least expensive in the store. Very flavorful. I haven't had a type I didn't enjoy
Courtney B.
Andersonville , TN
I've only had the k-cups. I used them at a meeting to serve with bagels and fruit, this coffee was a big hit!! I will use it again.