Wide Awake Coffee Company Decaf 100% Colombian Light Ground Coffee 12 Oz Stand Up Bag

BY WIDE AWAKE COFFEE COMPANY

Whooo needs another cup of coffee? These exotic beans have been wisely roasted in small batches to awaken your taste buds, and fuel your busy day. Pour yourself another steaming cup and keep soaring strong. see more...

Review (1)
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Unfortunately, this was some of the worst coffee I've tasted. I purchased this because my nursing son was sensitive to caffeine, and it was sour and ultimately undrinkable, reminiscent of a ground coffee that has sat for years in a pantry. I checked the date to make sure I hadn't purchased an expired bag, and it's not close to being expired. Disappointing, because I've had good coffee from this company before (and I've had good decaf from other companies).