GroceryPantryWickles
Wickedly Delicious Relish - 16oz

Wickles Wickedly Delicious Relish - 16oz

by Wickles

Wickles™ Relish.
A wickedly delicious relish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wickles Wickedly Delicious Relish - 16oz!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
I've already reviewed this one extensively. They are made/sold about 60 miles from my home. Highly recommend everyone trying out their line. I don't have a certain favorite from them. I use these in my deviled eggs even. Look at my other review for more. 😉
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I tried this while I was working at Fresh Market. I must say it is addicting and goes on my burgers and hot dogs whenever made. Totally worth it!
Candace F.
Love this relish!! It has a great taste that's different from standard relishes and I love anything that's a little different! The price is also very reasonable for this so that makes it even better. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes relish.
Fabiola L.
Ricos no lo suficiente para mi ya que no me gusta mucho loa pepinos acidos pero aveces si
Ashley R.
I love this brand of relish it does have a little kick to it for the people who don't like or care for spicy foods but it's very good and very different.
Natalie P.
Shreveport, LA
So good! Yummy sweet and tangy relish that's has a kick and a lot better than your typical store brand relish. I've been a big fan of these for years now.
Liza P.
sunrise
Cant make a burger or dog without relish. Relish adds the finishing touch....i have this in my refrigerator right now....
Darlene H.
This is the best relish hands down!!! Use it for chicken salad sandwiches tuna deviled eggs...mmm
Isabel D.
Glenside , PA
This is by far the best he best pickle relish I ever ate it has just the right amount of sweetness not too sweet is a little tangy and has a wonderful blend of spices and garlic to make it extra delicious it makes tuna ,chicken,ham and other salads and creations taste great
Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Wickles! I love this product (relish) and also their pickles! Wickles have the perfect amount of sweet taste with a spicy kick and are delicious on anything from a turkey sandwich to cheeseburgers fresh off the grill! Highly recommend these pickles!

Looking for your answer?