BY WICKLES

Wickles™ Relish.
A wickedly delicious relish. see more...

Hannah F.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Wickles! I love this product (relish) and also their pickles! Wickles have the perfect amount of sweet taste with a spicy kick and are delicious on anything from a turkey sandwich to cheeseburgers fresh off the grill! Highly recommend these pickles!
Isabel D.
This is by far the best he best pickle relish I ever ate it has just the right amount of sweetness not too sweet is a little tangy and has a wonderful blend of spices and garlic to make it extra delicious it makes tuna ,chicken,ham and other salads and creations taste great
Candace F.
Love this relish!! It has a great taste that's different from standard relishes and I love anything that's a little different! The price is also very reasonable for this so that makes it even better. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes relish.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Our family gets the red pepper relish (had a little kick!) If you're making Italian subs you need this in your house! Perfect addition to sandwiches. Yum yum wickles rocks!
Natalie P.
So good! Yummy sweet and tangy relish that's has a kick and a lot better than your typical store brand relish. I've been a big fan of these for years now.
Ashley R.
I love this brand of relish it does have a little kick to it for the people who don't like or care for spicy foods but it's very good and very different.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
This relish is great on it's own on a burger or dog. I use it to as an add-in in tuna salad. It really kicks it up a notch! Definitely worth a try.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I tried this while I was working at Fresh Market. I must say it is addicting and goes on my burgers and hot dogs whenever made. Totally worth it!
Cindy H.
Medina, TN
Anything Wickles will get 5 stars from me. This relish does not disappoint at all. Wickles gives you a flavor that makes you come back for more.
Bethany C.
This is my favorite relish. I love all things hot so this adds a little kick to my recipes. I buy this Kroger and it's a good price.

Kohl's