Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz)

by Wickles

Wickles wickedly delicious pickles 16 oz

What is the main ingredient in it?
Are these really salty?
Do they taste the same as bread & butter pickles?
Start your review of Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz)!
GARDNER, KS
Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz) uploaded by Sierra E.
I tried these bad boys over Christmas break at my parent's house. They are sweet with a little heat and have the perfect amount of crunch! They are fairly priced and can be bought at Walmart. A must have for your next gathering!!
A friend got me to try these. I was a little skeptical at first, but I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed them. They fool you at first and they are sweet and then you get a real kick at the end. Really tasty.
Roland, AR
We love Wickles Original Pickle, 16 OZ (Pack of 6). The are the perfect flavor for burgers, sandwiches, or to eat alone! We always have a jar of these in the fridge. Just a little slice but not too much!
Lake Worth
Best pickles ever! They have a little kick to them which I like. I think they are priced at a good value! I love to put them in salads and veggie burgers. I will continue to purchase this product!
Granby, CT
Love these! Perfect blend of sweet with a spicy kick. Nothing else like it. They taste more home made than other brands and have a thick cut to them that helps keep them crisp.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite snack ever. They also go well on Turkey burgers. They are sweet and a little spicy at the same time. This is a must have in my pantry.
Orlando, FL
Wickles are our favorite snack. Straight out of the jar. Perfectly sweet with just enough of a kick to bring some beads of sweat onto your brow.
Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz) uploaded by Abbie A.
These a are my favorite pickles. I’ve eaten them for years. Bread and butter pickles with a nice kick to it. Highly recommend
One of my favorite pickles ever not too sweet, just enough saltiness, and a hint a heat for a very flavorful snack
Palm Bay
Love these pickles best in tuna salad and pasta salad. I'm a pickle fanatic and they are the best I can found besides the pickles found at the local farmers market.