Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz) uploaded by Abbie A.Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz) uploaded by Sierra E.

BY WICKLES

Wickles wickedly delicious pickles 16 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystle K.
Lake Worth
Best pickles ever! They have a little kick to them which I like. I think they are priced at a good value! I love to put them in salads and veggie burgers. I will continue to purchase this product!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
These were really just not as good as I had hoped they would be. I am an avid pickle lover and I love pickles more than most people do. I love spicey foods as well, and I love the two together. But I was lead to beleive these would be super spicey and these are just not really that good. Super watery and not much flavor in my opinion. They are okay as a little snack, maybe eat them with some hot wings. But don't let the cover fool you. It is not spicey
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
Wickles is my new found obsession when it comes to pickles. It's so true they are wickedly delicious. I found them at Walmart and you can add them to anything or even by themselves I don't eat pickles too often but when I do these are my how too.
Megan H.
Sedalia, MO
So I haven't ever really been a fan of bread and butter pickles but these are the exception. They are the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet and they are so so good. They're so perfect and crisp and once you try them you won't be able to put them down. I will definitely purchase again.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
Oh my goodness, I'm addicted to these pickles! They are so delicious, I go through a jar a week. I've been purchasing these for 2 years now and they are my favorite pickle ever. I've gotten multiple people to try them and they love them also
Audra H.
Gainesville
Love love love these, even though I can't eat very many without having to get a piece of bread or something. These are great for sandwiches and if you love spicy things, these are the most awesome pickles ever.
Rebekah L.
Roland, AR
We love Wickles Original Pickle, 16 OZ (Pack of 6). The are the perfect flavor for burgers, sandwiches, or to eat alone! We always have a jar of these in the fridge. Just a little slice but not too much!
Heather S.
I love these wickles! My fiance found them randomly at the super market and we are so happy he did. You can put them on anything but they are also great by themselves. My favorite things to put them on are pulled pork sandwiches and brisket tacos. If you've never tried these and you run across them in your grocery store, definitely pick them up. You won't regret it.
Nicole G.
Russellville, AL
These things are amazing! One of my friends said "here try this" and I have been addicted ever since! They are a perfect snack straight out of the jar. Me and my boyfriend will grab one or two out of the fridge every time we walk by. I never thought that a spicy pickle could taste so good.
Sierra E.
GARDNER, KS
I tried these bad boys over Christmas break at my parent's house. They are sweet with a little heat and have the perfect amount of crunch! They are fairly priced and can be bought at Walmart. A must have for your next gathering!!
CARMEN C.
Orlando, FL
Where can I find Wickles in larger jars? They go to quickly at my house.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
How do these taste? Love the packaging.
Keerthi B.
Puttur
What is the main ingredient in it?
Paige B.
Santa Fe
Are these really salty?
Courtney W.
Do they taste the same as bread & butter pickles?