Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz)

by Wickles

Wickles wickedly delicious pickles 16 oz

What is the main ingredient in it?
Are these really salty?
Do they taste the same as bread & butter pickles?
Start your review of Wickles Pickles Sweet Pickle Chips (12x16oz)!
Winston Salem, NC
These were really just not as good as I had hoped they would be. I am an avid pickle lover and I love pickles more than most people do. I love spicey foods as well, and I love the two together. But I was lead to beleive these would be super spicey and these are just not really that good. Super watery and not much flavor in my opinion. They are okay as a little snack, maybe eat them with some hot wings. But don't let the cover fool you. It is not spicey
Upland, CA
Wickles is my new found obsession when it comes to pickles. It's so true they are wickedly delicious. I found them at Walmart and you can add them to anything or even by themselves I don't eat pickles too often but when I do these are my how too.
Montgomery, TX
So deliciously. I usually don’t like “sweet” pickles, and I wouldn’t really consider these sweet but they aren’t sour either. They are a weird cross between sweet and hot. They definitely live up to their name wickles aka weird pickles. I love these and they aren’t always easy to find so when I do find them I stock up.
Roseville, CA
So I haven't ever really been a fan of bread and butter pickles but these are the exception. They are the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet and they are so so good. They're so perfect and crisp and once you try them you won't be able to put them down. I will definitely purchase again.
Ville Platte, LA
Oh my goodness, I'm addicted to these pickles! They are so delicious, I go through a jar a week. I've been purchasing these for 2 years now and they are my favorite pickle ever. I've gotten multiple people to try them and they love them also
Gainesville
Love love love these, even though I can't eat very many without having to get a piece of bread or something. These are great for sandwiches and if you love spicy things, these are the most awesome pickles ever.
Palm Beach Gardens
Purchased at: Publix
These are amazing! If you like sweet heat, these are for you. Great to put in tuna, on a sandwich and more. You can even eat these as a snack with cheese! If you’ve never tried these then your missing out.
Tomah, WI
These are super yummy and super sweet. Sweet pickles aren’t for everybody but these are definitely for me! I could literally eat this whole jar. It’s an affordable jar and the jar itself is cute too.
I love these wickles! My fiance found them randomly at the super market and we are so happy he did. You can put them on anything but they are also great by themselves. My favorite things to put them on are pulled pork sandwiches and brisket tacos. If you've never tried these and you run across them in your grocery store, definitely pick them up. You won't regret it.
Russellville, AL
These things are amazing! One of my friends said "here try this" and I have been addicted ever since! They are a perfect snack straight out of the jar. Me and my boyfriend will grab one or two out of the fridge every time we walk by. I never thought that a spicy pickle could taste so good.