BY WICKER LANE

Bring a natural element into your home with our Resin Wicker Storage Trunk. This stylish deck box is perfect for any room. Use it indoors to store extra blankets pillows or towels in a guest room bathroom or outdoors to enhance the appearance of your backyard. This wicker trunk features a steel frame with tightly woven resin wicker panels. Hinged top lid allows for easy opening convenience. The top also features a chain stopper to prevent the top from flipping backwards. Handles on both sides of the trunk make portability easy. Steel frame for extra durability. All weather synthetic resin wicker. Hose off and wipe clean. Simple assembly required. Dimensions: 40L x 20W x 20H. Color: Espresso. see more...

Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
I use this on my front porch to store all of the kids outdoor toys, badminton rackets, water guns, little bug examination kits, etc. It is attractive, holds a great deal of “stuff”, and has held up to several years of use and abuse without even fading. Looks better than anything else I could find for this purpose-and the lid isn’t heavy, so no danger of pinching little fingers.
Bettie W.
These are made very well. The furniture has a lot of storage space. A member of my family has one as well. They have it outside by the pool for all the swimming toys to go into.
Eva R.
Simplemente hermoso! ideal para guardar nuestras cosas mas preciadas, es una presentación linda y funciona para tener almacenado todas aquellas cosas que no deseas este a la vista. En mi hogar lo coloco dentro del closet como guardado, ideal para tenerlo en tu hogar.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I use mine to store all of our pool floats and toys. Keeps everything protected from the sun and damaging weather. Your outdoor supplies will last longer and save you money!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
We keep our gardening tools and outdoor supplies in this and it's fabulous! The only thing I do not like is that it's not 100% sealed.
Ashleydawn W.
Great for storing kids toys, pool toys and things you don't want scattered all over your yard or pool patio
Chrissy P.
I believe that this is a great product for outdoors. I think a lot of people would agree!
Gledys I.
12808 Madeley Court Fairfax, Virginia 22033. USA.
What I can keep inside?
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
What all can you keep inside it? Is it waterproof or can you buy one that is waterproof?