BY DOROTHY MORRISON

A sexy spicy aroma, 10 ml dropper bottle. Blends are skin safe. Not for internal use. A Love Spell that makes you feel young and forever loveable. Forever mine conjures up a human confection that fits like a glove body, heart and soul.Love me, romance me, melt me into a puddle? Nothing does the job better than Forever Mine! Some general uses for this product: Use in your laundry. Add to your floor wash. Put some in your shoes. For your altar. To anoint objects. Put in a diffuser.Word of Mojo: Conjure me up a forever love. A human confection that fits like a glove. One who melts my heart with a single glance. Whose touch kindles the flames of romance.

Word of Mojo - Conjure me up a forever love. A human confection that fits like a glove. One who melts my heart with a single glance. Whose touch kindles the flames of romance.

Wicked Witch Mojo Forever Mine Oil By Dorothy Morrison
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Wicked Witch Mojo Forever Mine Oil By Dorothy Morrison!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?