BY WHYNTER LLC

Whynter is going GREEN! With this new eco-friendly CFC free and ultra-low energy consumption portable air cooler, you can stay cool while being kind to the environment. Unlike a fan that blows hot air, this HAC-100S air cooler cools personal air space significantly more than a regular fan, using about the same amount of power as a light bulb. An air cooler is a cost effective alternative to the more expensive portable air conditioners. Great for the home or office, these air coolers are environmentally friendly because they do not use utilize freon and CFC refrigerants. This Whynter air cooler also incorporates a sophisticated humidifier system that provides a controlled cool mist of healthy, natural humidification. The internal air purifying system activates the carbon filter to first capture particulates and proceeds to use water to filter dust, pollen, pollutants and trap them in see more...

miriam r.
federal way, washington
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
This is great.We bought one for our kids room and it really does use less electricity and it's easy to use.they are more expensive then a basic air conditioner but you really do save in the long run.it does take up space on the floor though
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like this because i can use it all year round its not super loud an it heats an cools my whole room an it don't take up too much space
Jessica M.
This is great to have in the summer time, keeps the air clean and less dry defiantly a good thing to have. Sort of pricey though.
Ivette E.
They have this at my second job I work at a warehouse so it keeps the office fresh and nice and cold for summer
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Good not loud great brand!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should give it a try!!!!!! You might like it. I know I do
Carly M.
Brewster, NY
I love the one they have at my job. I work at an auto repair shop so we ckeep one in the office.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
This works great! Totally helps keep the air in my house clean which helps with my allergies!
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
Hello my allergies, not loud and works wonderfully. A little pricey but works amazing.
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
This fan is great! I love using it during the summer time because it works so well.
Lafeesha S.
San Antonio, TX
How much would say does running this add to your electricity bill?
How much does this cool sown the room