BY WHYNTER LLC

This Whynter Dual Temperature Zone wine cooler offers premium quality and sophisticated design. It allows for 32 bottles of wine storage capacity; 16 bottles in the right zone and 16 bottles in the left zone with vibration-free thermoelectric cooling. Many wine coolers use a compressor to provide the cooling function which generates vibrations that can easily disrupt the delicate sediments in fine wine. With the thermoelectric system, your wine is kept at the appropriate temperature and humidity levels without damaging vibrations. This cooling system has no moving parts and is CFC-free, which means that you get silent, long-lasting, and environmentally safe refrigeration for your collection. The WC-321DD features a sleek stainless steel door trim with an ergonomic towel bar handle glass door. The removable luxurious stainless steel racks in the unit allow you to display and store your see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
My aunt has one of these. If you are a wine drinker and peticular temp is what your like. Then this little cooler is for you. It has dual sides so if and your partner like different temps not a big deal!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
This is so cute and so convenient! And it's even better than u can fit more than 12 wine bottles!
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Top of the line wine cooling system. I personally like ice in my wine..aka a keeton. This is the best product to give the chilled wine without risking having watered down wine from ice cubes. Awesome product.
Alicia P.
Omg. I would die for this. wine lovers understand this is gorgeous to. lol.
Tony  M.
Awesome way to keep your bottles cool in this 33 count cooler. And it's see thru
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I would definelty purchase this havent seen this anywhere though i look all the time they never have them
Geralyn S.
My friend has one of these and I think they are really cool especially if you host a lot.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Oh my goodness I need this in my life!! My partner would appreciate it to as it would free up space in the refrigerator from the wine in there already!
Chloe L.
Awesome for storing multiple bottles and it's not an eyesore! Awesome essential for the home
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Is it worth the price?
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
How long do they last? Is it worth the price snd is it Energy efficient?
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Where do you get one of these?
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
Dear Influenster, How do we get to try one of these at our homes?! Talking extreme voxbox here! I volunteer!