BY WHYNTER LLC

The Whynter SNO wine coolers offer premium quality and innovative design. Whether for the office, the yacht or home, Whynter SNO wine coolers are a center piece of any living space. This Whynter SNO Thermoelectric Wine Cooler offers 28 bottles of wine storage capacity with vibration-free thermoelectric cooling. Many wine coolers use a compressor to provide the cooling function which generates vibrations that can easily disrupt the delicate sediments in fine wine. With the thermoelectric system utilized by the WC-28S, your wine is kept at the appropriate temperature and humidity levels without all that vibration! This cooling system has no moving parts and is CFC-free, which means that you get silent, long-lasting, and environmentally safe refrigeration for your collection. The WC-28S features a sleek complete platinum finish cabinet with an ergonomic towel bar handle glass door. Th see more...

Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
The best part is the lock. This is low and pretty small, usually installed in the kitchen under the island so it can be easy for a child to open the door and break a bottle or something. I would recommend because the lock is what makes it worth it.
Ana E.
Great for wine lovers like myself or even just regular liquor bottles ♡ amazing !! Has a lock to keep all your atuff safe no need to worry about toddlers running around haha
Heather T.
Lancaster, CA
This has been an excellent investment. I always wanted a built in wine fridge but never had room- this allows me that luxury! Works very well. Keeps all bottles cold- I now, never run out during parties.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
The Mr. and purchased one of these a few years ago. One of the best decisions we've made in a while.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Multiple shelves for a wide selection to store. Love the lock!! Perfect for wine lovers
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
My friend has this wish I had room to store this in my own home it is really nice
Tara C.
I love my wine fridge. This fridge works great, keeps my bottles nice and cold, now my only problem is keeping the fridge full :)
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Doral, FL
Is good?
Lorna R.
This looks cool how well does it work and is it worth the cost?
Carlee M.
Yes I need this in my life! Is this expensive?
Crystalina C.
Is this a good gift for a wine connoisseur?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
This looks nice! What is the price on this?