Whynter BR-125SD Beverage Refrigerator Stainless Steel uploaded by Shantal A.

BY WHYNTER #1 in Refrigerators

The Whynter Beverage Refrigerator/Cooler offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your entertaining needs! Whether for the office, the yacht or home, this refrigerator/cooler is a centerpiece for any space. This Whynter Beverage Refrigerator/Cooler (BR-125SD) offers 117 standard 12 oz. can or 27 bottles of wine storage capacity. The powerful compressor cooling system offers optimum temperature (mid 30 F to mid 50 F) for soda, beer or wine storage. The premium appeal of the BR-125SD features an exclusive stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet and stainless steel towel bar handle. The five removable flat chrome racks in the unit allow for maximum storage capacity. Optional scalloped chrome racks are also available for optimized wine bottle storage. Features: Mechanical temperature control with temperature range from high 30 F - mid 60 F Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch Freestanding setup Five removable flat slide-out chrome shelves Pro-style stainless steel towel bar handle Voltage: 115V/60Hz Power: 85 watts/1.3 Amps ETL listed Shelf Capacity: Top shelf: 15 can capacity Second shelf: 15 can capacity Third shelf: 15 can capacity Fourth shelf: 25 can capacity Fifth shelf: 25 can capacity Bottom: 22 can capacity Dimensions: 18.5" L x 17" W x 33 H Weight: 57 lbs. see more...

janee j.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The club where I sometimes run drinks for uses several of these coolers. I think they are nice to look at because of the clear door and light on the inside and only one of them needed to be replaced because of a broken door. They quality is great
Thai W.
This is the perfect mini size fridge for your beverages. Its keeps them cool and it doesn't take long for them to cool down. Perfect in any office space, club house, or in your room. Must have if your in the market for a small fridge.
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this for my brother and he absolutely loves it. It's very durable it's lasted a very long time. It's a good size so it's not to big and doesn't take up much room but it also does the job. I would recommend it
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this it's the best investment we made in our rec room. He keeps our drinks icy cold it did not increase my electric bill that much and it is very quiet so it doesn't interfere or watching television down there
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This works wonderful for a garage or man cave. Although it is small, it keeps drinks at a very cold temperature and that is something I very much appreciate. It's not cheap but most things that work as described and aren't known to only last a small time will usually cost more. You're not replacing it so it's actually cheaper in the long run.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this fridge my fiancé bought it for me when we had our daughter it saved me many nights from having to get up and go into the kitchen for a bottle it keeps the drinks: and or food cold not too cold that it freezes it also has a lock which is definitely a plus I can lock out whoever I want!
Taryn T.
Lexington, NC
A friend of mine has one and loves it so much. It keeps the drinks very cold and does not take up much space in the kitchen. Very sleek looking and very practical to have. Whether you are keeping alcohol or regular drinks, it's works great!!
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
I would love to get one of these I think that they are so neat! I have a couple of questions! Where can you get them? Are they effective or are they disappointing? And would anybody really recommend them? Do they take up a lot of space?
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
This is really good and really cold. My friend has one that they keep in their garage and I always think of how perfect it is. This way you don't have to take up regular fridge room but you can still have a nice cold beer.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
I received this refrigerator in stainless steel as a Christmas gift I'm not sure where they purchased it from but I do know that I really love it and we use it all the time I'm thinking about getting another one for my downstairs bar
Alyssa L.
Raymond, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Im just here for the badge
Karina C.
Do you recommend this product. Where is a great place to keep it?
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
In the photo this shows soda, could you use this for other beverages??
Amy W.
Where would I put this in my house? I don't have a man cave or anything.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this something you would keep in your home?