Whynter Air Purifiers EcoPure HEPA System Air Purifier in Silver Metallics AFR-425-SW

BY WHYNTER

Shop for Heating, Venting & Cooling at The Home Depot. Fill your room with clean fresh air with the Whynter AFR-425-SW EcoPure HEPA System Air Purifier. Designed and engineered specifically to eliminate airborne allergens like pet dander, hair, dust, mold, mildew and pollen, this air purifier is perfect for home, office, and any living area up to 550 sq. ft. This ideal choice for high quality air purification to provide added relief for allergies, asthma, and other breathing disorders. For ultimate filtration against airborne pollutants, the Whynter AFR-425-SW is equipped with a 5-in-1 HEPA Filtration System that features a washable Pre-Filter, a HEPA Filter and an Activated Carbon Filter. In addition to removing harmful elements from the air, a Photocatalyst Filter destroys organic contaminants such as viruses and bacteria, while the UV Wave Bulb breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and converts it into beneficial oxygen. Color: Metallics. see more...

• Where can u get this ?? 1 Answers
  • This air purifier? this help with someone who has allergies?5 Answers
  • Is this air purifier worth the price? Does it provide the...7 Answers
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
This is the air purifier that I have in my own bedroom and it's done wonders for my allergies. I no longer wake up in the morning with a bad headache from breathing in allergens while I'm sleeping. I bought mine used and replace the filter because I wanted a fan that was loud to give me some background noise at night time. I don't actually know how loud this is when you first purchase it, but I really loved the hum that I got from my used one. Would definitely recommend.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
This is a slick unit. It is well constructed and nice looking. We have young kids in the house and I love that this unit helps purify the air we are all breathing, especially right now during cold and flu season. I love the automatic setting and also appreciate the remote control.

My only complaint is that it is a little large, especially considering it only covers a space of 550 square feet.
greidy p.
Tengo que decir que este es un gran producto y sí buena calidad. Tengo Asma y otras alergias y desde que empezamos a usar el purificador de aire que hago mucho mejor
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have to say this is a great product and yes good quality. I have Asthma and other allergies and since we started use the air purifier I do Breath much better.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Great air purifier perfect for people suffering from allergies. And sins problems. Would recommend this to a friend.
Aarti C.
Livingston, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
The last one that i bought had many problems with it so its a relief that this one is easy to use. I recommend it.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
I absolutely love this product. Great quality easy to use. Never had a problem. I recommend this to everyone.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I love this I would recommend to any one especially when living in a home when someone smokes.
Lattesha B.
Danbury, CT
Love it I have to kids and it helps keep germs away any keeps the air free of dust particles
Ashley v.
Brooklyn, NY
Obj have a great way of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it help with someone who has allergies and pets?
Keenia S.
Is this air purifier worth the price? Does it provide the value for the price scale? I am in need of an air purifier and I am not adverse to higher price units but I am comparison shopping and looking for a higher quality unit with longevity.
Maru P.
This air purifier? this help with someone who has allergies?
Kassandra L.