BY WHV GAMES

Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. see more...

Morgan H.
Awesome game, love all the Jurassic Park stuff to begin with, and begin with and have a Lego game obsession as well, so it was great to see these 2 together!
Veronica U.
Norwalk, CA
Game is so fun I love Jurassic park and this game is awesome u can be all the different characters from the movies and u can be the dinosaurs which is cool
Paul A.
Tallahassee, FL
Brilliant! I grew up playing the star wars Lego video games , and can honestly say that they hot a home run with Lego Jurassic world.
Cristina F.
Perth, Australia
I love this game. Like all Lego games based on movies it does a good job following the plot of the movies. Sadly, as mentioned by Marianne D. in her review, a few of the parts that are in the game versions for the consoles have been cut. I love both the Lego games and the Jurassic Park movie series so for me this is a really fun way to spend my time.
I have to say, I think it is easier than say my Lego Lord of the Rings game. Lego games on the whole are not super difficult, but this compared to the Batman or LotR games is one step easier still. However, for me this does not detract from the fun.
Maryanne D.
I enjoy this game very much, and have a huge love for Jurassic Park movies and Jurassic World. Though this game is more of a lego game(in the sense of the humor), it does carry the storylines of all four Jurassic Park movies very well and is enjoyable for anyone who likes the movies. One downside to the 3DS version of this game is that it has cut out quite a few parts that are in all other versions of the game such as on PC, PS3/PS4 and XBox.