Felicitas S.
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Sept. 7, 2013, 1:49 p.m.
Depends on the age, because they're definitely easy to choke on. Maybe bite them in half or something smaller, so it's easier to go down for younger kids.
Influenster M.
March 7, 2013, 10:12 a.m.
I would be careful with children under the age of 3. They may choke on them.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Dec. 3, 2012, 1:20 p.m.
Id say it depends on the age of the child. But for a child of like 3 or older, id say they r ok! Like thers have suggested, you could break/bite it in half for them if you r still concerned. They do melt in your mouth if you sick on them.
Oct. 27, 2012, 4:42 p.m.
Depends on the age of the child.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Oct. 22, 2012, 11:09 a.m.
I think it would depend on the age and how good they are about chewing their food. When I was a kid I used to suck on them and let them melt because they lasted longer. My parents would challenge us kids to see who could make the candy last the longest. Was a great way to make sure we didn't eat the candy too fast. You can also cut them in half.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Oct. 20, 2012, 5:43 p.m.
It would really depend on the child I think. To be extra safe w/ kids who don't have a problem eating these sorts of size foods, cut in half or quarters.
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:11 a.m.
Yes, I used to eat these all the time when was a little kid. I used to try and melt it in my mouth. I never once had an incident with it.
Oct. 20, 2012, 6:07 a.m.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Oct. 19, 2012, 4:51 p.m.
I guess it depends on the age of the kid' young babies nope' but teenagers yes and for-sure yes for adults
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Oct. 18, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
I would certainly cut them in half as they are just the right size to block a child's windpipe!
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Oct. 18, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
Every child is different. I wouldn't risk it. I would however, bite them in half. Round candies make me nervous!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Oct. 17, 2012, 5:01 p.m.
It depends what age but I think so!
Tyneisha M.
Tyneisha M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
Yes just cut it in half
Influenster M.
Oct. 17, 2012, 11:19 a.m.
I agree, it depends. My neice is 2 and I just bite one in half for her
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 9:54 a.m.
I would say it depends on the age of the child. My kids are almost 2 and 3. the 3 year old can eat them but I bite them in half for the almost 2 year old
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Oct. 16, 2012, 4:25 p.m.
I used to eat these as a kid and I was fine. It does melt in your mouth and they are a great size (not small).
mellissa m.
mellissa m.
Oct. 16, 2012, 11:26 a.m.
My child use to enjoy just sucking on them since they melt in your mouth.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Oct. 15, 2012, 5:55 a.m.
I think they're pretty safe.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Oct. 15, 2012, 1:33 a.m.
I bite it in half and then give my son the other half.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Oct. 14, 2012, 7:52 p.m.
I think so. as long as you make sure they chew it first, so it's not a choking hazard. :)

Join Now