Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
By Hershey's
Felicitas S.
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Depends on their age maybe around 5 with adult supervision so they dont choke!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
4 years ago
Depends on the age, because they're definitely easy to choke on. Maybe bite them in half or something smaller, so it's easier to go down for younger kids.
4 years, 6 months ago
I would be careful with children under the age of 3. They may choke on them.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Roanoke, VA
4 years, 9 months ago
Id say it depends on the age of the child. But for a child of like 3 or older, id say they r ok! Like thers have suggested, you could break/bite it in half for them if you r still concerned. They do melt in your mouth if you sick on them.
4 years, 11 months ago
Depends on the age of the child.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Palo Alto, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I think it would depend on the age and how good they are about chewing their food. When I was a kid I used to suck on them and let them melt because they lasted longer. My parents would challenge us kids to see who could make the candy last the longest. Was a great way to make sure we didn't eat the candy too fast. You can also cut them in half.
Amy B.
Amy B.
4 years, 11 months ago
It would really depend on the child I think. To be extra safe w/ kids who don't have a problem eating these sorts of size foods, cut in half or quarters.
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I used to eat these all the time when was a little kid. I used to try and melt it in my mouth. I never once had an incident with it.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I guess it depends on the age of the kid' young babies nope' but teenagers yes and for-sure yes for adults
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Spearfish, SD
4 years, 11 months ago
I would certainly cut them in half as they are just the right size to block a child's windpipe!
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Every child is different. I wouldn't risk it. I would however, bite them in half. Round candies make me nervous!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Harrisonburg, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
It depends what age but I think so!
Tyneisha M.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Flushing, MI
4 years, 11 months ago
I would say it depends on the age of the child. My kids are almost 2 and 3. the 3 year old can eat them but I bite them in half for the almost 2 year old
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
4 years, 11 months ago
I used to eat these as a kid and I was fine. It does melt in your mouth and they are a great size (not small).
mellissa m.
mellissa m.
montreal
4 years, 11 months ago
My child use to enjoy just sucking on them since they melt in your mouth.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN
4 years, 11 months ago
I think they're pretty safe.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
4 years, 11 months ago
I bite it in half and then give my son the other half.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Coupeville, WA
4 years, 11 months ago
I think so. as long as you make sure they chew it first, so it's not a choking hazard. :)