Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
By Hershey's
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Depends on their age maybe around 5 with adult supervision so they dont choke!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
4 years, 2 months ago
Depends on the age, because they're definitely easy to choke on. Maybe bite them in half or something smaller, so it's easier to go down for younger kids.
4 years, 8 months ago
I would be careful with children under the age of 3. They may choke on them.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Fincastle, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
Id say it depends on the age of the child. But for a child of like 3 or older, id say they r ok! Like thers have suggested, you could break/bite it in half for them if you r still concerned. They do melt in your mouth if you sick on them.
5 years ago
Depends on the age of the child.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Palo Alto, CA
5 years ago
I think it would depend on the age and how good they are about chewing their food. When I was a kid I used to suck on them and let them melt because they lasted longer. My parents would challenge us kids to see who could make the candy last the longest. Was a great way to make sure we didn't eat the candy too fast. You can also cut them in half.
Amy B.
Amy B.
5 years ago
It would really depend on the child I think. To be extra safe w/ kids who don't have a problem eating these sorts of size foods, cut in half or quarters.
5 years ago
Yes, I used to eat these all the time when was a little kid. I used to try and melt it in my mouth. I never once had an incident with it.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
5 years ago
I guess it depends on the age of the kid' young babies nope' but teenagers yes and for-sure yes for adults