BY HERSHEY'S #83 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

When you want a movie theater snack or a sweet ice cream topping, look to Whoppers, The Original Malted Milk Balls! Whoppers Malted Milk Balls are perfect for enjoying during a movie or any time you want a sweet, poppable treat. see more...

• What other flavors would you like to see whoppers come out with? 5 Answers
  • Do you wish the package was biggie?3 Answers
  • Do you like the crunch or do you prefer your chocolate to be smooth?3 Answers
Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
  • "i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!" in 1 review
  • "The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these." in 1 review
  • "For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter." in 1 review
  • "I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. " in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is not one of my favorite candies on the market. It's by no means the worst that's out there but it's not one that I ever gravitate towards and honestly the only times I end up ever eating these is when you get gifted it or get it somehow for free I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but if you've never tried it it's at least worth a try I guess.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
These whoppers are amazing to have as a snack! I usually have these when I’m craving something sweet and they’re delicious. They melt nicely in your mouth and taste great. They aren’t too sweet. They’re great for a snack.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
I really like the monster mix bag for of Hershey products. The Hershey company is wonderful for a mom who kid allergic to peanuts. The company seperate it products so there are mever cross contamination. The bag full of jolly ranvhers milk duds whoppers and twizzlers. Most kids like at least one of those so trick or treaters ate happy and if their are some left she can have the rest. It was also cheaper compared to the other hershey bags for halloween.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I absolutely love this product. They are delicious and very addictive! They are absolutely affordable and are the perfect candy to snack on. There is an good combination between chocolate and the inside cracker. I will continue to buy them and recommend to others.
Maria A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I’m not a big fan whoppers at all but sometimes when there’s no other chocolate around the house and there’s only whoppers I’ll eat one or two but I get real tired of it real quick. I know for a fact that my boyfriend loves them me on the other hand not so much.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used to love whoppers when I was a kid and now I can’t say much about the flavor beside meh!! If they are around may grab one or two but I won’t go out of my way to buy these. My kids eat them on Halloween but besides that I won’t be buying them anytime soon.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
This candy is my worst nightmare! My husband loves them so they still get purchased and every now and then I’ll sneak one thinking I’m crazy for hating any kind of candy , but it’s just got this horrible flavor that my taste buds will never allow me to enjoy!
Jay123v C.
I love this product it taste so,so good . It's so healthy and candy is so good for you . I like how easy it is to pack away and take with me to work or school , ballet. It's  very affordable not expensive at all . I just love how good it tastes . I love food .
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
I don’t buy often but I love this unique treat. The taste and texture is remarkable and unforgettable. The packaging is classic and gives a nostalgic sensation. These aren’t like M&Ms that don’t melt in your hand, they’re meant to be eaten, not carried.
Alisa C.
Georgetown
Who doesn't love Whoppers. I have enjoyed this candy since I was a little girl. The chocolate surrounding the malted milk. All I can say is Yum. This candy is not too sweet or too rich to eat. You can enjoy them anytime you need that little something.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Do you like to eat Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls at the movies, or on the go?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you eat the chocolate flavor or strawberry flavor?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Have you ever tried them after they have been in the freezer?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which do you prefer: Whoppers or Maltesers?