BY HERSHEY'S #57 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

When you want a movie theater snack or a sweet ice cream topping, look to Whoppers, The Original Malted Milk Balls! Whoppers Malted Milk Balls are perfect for enjoying during a movie or any time you want a sweet, poppable treat. see more...

• What other flavors would you like to see whoppers come out with? 5 Answers
  • Do you wish the package was biggie?3 Answers
  • Do you like the crunch or do you prefer your chocolate to be smooth?3 Answers
Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
  • "The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these." in 1 review
  • "I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. " in 1 review
  • "For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter." in 1 review
  • "i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is not one of my favorite candies on the market. It's by no means the worst that's out there but it's not one that I ever gravitate towards and honestly the only times I end up ever eating these is when you get gifted it or get it somehow for free I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but if you've never tried it it's at least worth a try I guess.
Joanne D.
The first time I tried them was in high school, but I didn’t know the brand name nor anything, later on I saw them on Walmart and I bought 2 boxes haha later the same day I ate them all!! Now, I can’t even eat more than 4 little balls, even tho I love them I feel like my tongue got enough from that day that fin them too sweet for me. :( so sad.
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
Woppers will always be one of my favorites. It’s very affordable, you can purchase a big pack or small. Go to a local corner store and I’m pretty sure you can find these, Walmart, target, etc. The taste is very light.. it has chocolate of course. It melts right in your mouth. These are soft candies I would buy over and over again of course when I am craving them.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
These whoppers are amazing to have as a snack! I usually have these when I’m craving something sweet and they’re delicious. They melt nicely in your mouth and taste great. They aren’t too sweet. They’re great for a snack.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I LOVE whoppers! They’re so delicious and easy to eat I swear once you start you cannot stop! The filling is crunchy but not super sweet and the outer chocolate coating is a perfect balance. I will say though that when you eat too many of these the filling starts to taste kinda bitter.
Talena H.
Newnan
I'm simply not a fan of Whoppers. Don't get me wrong, they taste ok. If you're looking for something sweet and the only thing you have are Whoppers, they will certainly satisfy that sweet tooth craving. Unfortunately, biting through that hard ball of malt reminds me of biting through an old stale piece of hard bread...with chocolate..
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
I really like the monster mix bag for of Hershey products. The Hershey company is wonderful for a mom who kid allergic to peanuts. The company seperate it products so there are mever cross contamination. The bag full of jolly ranvhers milk duds whoppers and twizzlers. Most kids like at least one of those so trick or treaters ate happy and if their are some left she can have the rest. It was also cheaper compared to the other hershey bags for halloween.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I absolutely love this product. They are delicious and very addictive! They are absolutely affordable and are the perfect candy to snack on. There is an good combination between chocolate and the inside cracker. I will continue to buy them and recommend to others.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
I really like whoppers candy. I like the crunch and how you can taste the malt balls in the center. The chocolate does not overpower. This candy is not something I buy often but still really enjoy it. You definitely get a good amount for the money you spend.
Maria A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I’m not a big fan whoppers at all but sometimes when there’s no other chocolate around the house and there’s only whoppers I’ll eat one or two but I get real tired of it real quick. I know for a fact that my boyfriend loves them me on the other hand not so much.
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Do you like to eat Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls at the movies, or on the go?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you eat the chocolate flavor or strawberry flavor?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Have you ever tried them after they have been in the freezer?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which do you prefer: Whoppers or Maltesers?