BY HERSHEY'S

• What other flavors would you like to see whoppers come out with? 5 Answers
  • Do you wish the package was biggie?3 Answers
  • Do you like the crunch or do you prefer your chocolate to be smooth?3 Answers
Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
  • "i also love to crush them up into ice cream or put into a milk shake for extra malted flavor!" in 1 review
  • "The inside texture just makes me cough every time I eat one of these." in 1 review
  • "For some reason I have loved them ever since I started getting them every Easter." in 1 review
  • "I've never liked Whoppers, but my oldest son, mother and husband all think that they are a really tasty treat. " in 1 review
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
Henever I ordered chocolate in the past on some summer day it arrived a melted mess, Packaging HAS IMPROVED and this is my second order from amazon this summer for something chocolate which arrived in pristine condition. One of them came on the hottest day this year temperature approaching the hundreds, it was packed from every angle with cold packs and a huge pillowy cushion. The malted milk balls can't be beat they taste like I remember good ice cream from when I was a kid. Very fresh tasting all around delicious - there are a few recipes on the box but I like it as is.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I used to love these as a kid but as an adult, I do not care for them. Last time I had whoppers I felt like there was a film over the entire surface of the inside of my mouth. It was not a pleasant feeling. I love malts and really enjoy chocolate. You would think that this combination would be heaven for me but no. I do not think they use a good quality chocolate or malt powder to make these. It makes a difference.
Ashley H.
Crittenden, KY
Taste like childhood! A yummy mix of melty chocolate and crunchy malt. You can gobble a Whopper down in one bite or savor it by letting the whole thing melt in your mouth. This is a reasonable priced treat with many options of how to buy and where to buy. Folks either love them or hate them, but everyone should always try them at least! :D
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Who doesn't know Whoppers Malted Milk Balls? I practically grew up on them. There is something about that malt flavor coated with chocolate that got me hooked. I buy it for myself, but also for my children for a treat, Easter baskets, and Christmas stockings. A unique taste of indulgence.
Aurora M.
Kissimmee, FL
Probably my favorite movie snack! I put the box in the freezer so the outside isn't all melty. Then before we leave for the movies, it goes in my purse! I love the texture of malt balls! I remember my uncles getting big boxes in their Christmas stockings and never sharing!
Martha A.
Hilmar, CA
Whoopers are a great candy for the movies. The chocolate coating doesn't melt in your hands (unless you hold them for a looong time). You can buy them at the movies, or the gas station or the grocery store and almost anywhere. I buy them at least once a month.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
These things are probably my least favorite candy of all time. The chalky center is disgusting and has a really weird crunchy texture. I would always throw these away when I got them for Halloween when I was a kid. I do not recommend these to anyone.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
These are great for a snack or a nice pick me up during the day. I eat these occasionally. My dad always ate them when I was growing up. The chocolate on them is delicious and the insides are crunchy and sweet. A definite for going to see a movie!
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
I love eating whoppers! These are the main candies I eat and I always get them from the movie theaters! I am a chocolate lover and always have to eat them when I watch a movie! I would repurchase these candies from anyplace!
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
These are my favorite Halloween candy or just in general very affordable I usually get my candy at target or the dollar store usually on sale as well I would recommend adding this to your list of Halloween candy to hand out
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Do you like to eat Hershey's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls at the movies, or on the go?
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you eat the chocolate flavor or strawberry flavor?
Felicitas S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Do you guys think these are safe for little kids to et?
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Have you ever tried them after they have been in the freezer?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which do you prefer: Whoppers or Maltesers?