BY WHOPPERS

Whoppers® Mini Robin Eggs®.

Malted milk candy in a crunchy shell.

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• Is it me or does that outside shell taste so weird?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
My all time favorite Easter candy is whoppers which is why having a whole bag of them is so dangerous for me to have around but I love them so much I can't stop buying them. I typically pick them up at Kroger because it is my store of choice and they always have a great deal on them
Ginny N.
I love these! these are the first thing that i always eat out of my basket.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
I💗 Whoppers Robin's Eggs every Easter! It's a Whoppers Malted Ball with a Speckled Candy Coating with Beautiful Spring Colors and the Taste - Crunchy Crispy Goodness!!! Eat them out of the bag, use them to decorate cupcake: little Robin Eggs on a nest of dyed cocunut or green frosting, Robin Eggs Malted Milkshakes, Robin Eggs Malted Fudge, Robin Eggs Malted Brownies, and Rice Krispies Nest with Robin Eggs. Whoppers Easter Robin Eggs Candy @influenster
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite Easter/ spring candy! I actually like the mini ones better but the original are just as good! They're kinda hard to find since they only come around once a year :( but when they do I snag some and devour the bag within a few days. They're so sweet and melt in my mouth goodness. Remind me of whoppers but 10x better because of the chocolate shell on the outside.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really not a fan of the whole Whoppers brand and these are no different from that. I dont like that you have to crunch into them and then the outside shell is also a very weird texture. I am a texture freak for sure. I only had these when I was young and have not had any in years not for me.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
I've met a lot of people who don't care for these because they say hey always taste stale but they are one of my Easter favorites!! I love whoppers, and adding that delicious candy coating only makes them so much better! I always have to snag a bag every year!
alysse h.
San Antonio, TX
Whoppers meet Easter. This was one of my favorite candies growing up. Every year we would get these in our easter baskets. I love that the melt in your mouth. But be aware, you can't eat just one! These things are soooo addicting. Wish they were sold year round here.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmmmm! These are so delicious! I used to love getting them in my Easter basket and now my son gets them in his! These are basically just Whoppers with a pretty candy shell. Recommended!
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite Easter themed candy! Whoppers are always a sweet treat anyway , but the robin egg idea makes them more fun and appealing for all ages! Kids loved them this year for Easter too, so the tradition continues!
lily S.
These are super delicious eggs great for easter I always get them on easter, they are a bit unhealthy but so good, I buy these at my local grocery stores.  pro everything and there are no cons whatsoever, there is nothing more I would add to this delicious treat.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is it me or does that outside shell taste so weird?