BY WHONU

WhoNu?™ Nutrition Rich Soft & Chewy Cookies.
New!
As much Fiber as a bowl of oatmeal*.
As much Calcium and Vitamin D as an 8oz. glass of milk*.
As much Vitamin C as a cup of blueberries*.
*Per 3 cookie serving. see more...

WhoNu? Nutrition Rich Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "They're super soft which is how cookies should be, and they are a lot more affordable than other brands." in 1 review
  • "These cookies are really good and extremely soft." in 1 review
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I wouldn't really eat these if you are trying to be healthy, because at the end of the day they are still a junk food. However, they aren't too shabby when it comes to taste.
Rachel C.
I didn't like these cookies. I thought the taste wasn't good, and very hard ann dry tasting. I had a coupon for them and so I didn't pay full price, which I'm glad. my kids didn't like them either, and they love chocolate chip cookies :(
Haley M.
Memphis, TN
Normally I'm skeptical of nutritious junk food, but these are really good. Knowing they're good for you makes them taste better.
Kelsey L.
I like these cookies. They're super soft which is how cookies should be, and they are a lot more affordable than other brands.
Andrea M.
These cookies are really good and extremely soft. I personally like soft chewy cookies so these are great for me.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
They are very good! The kids love them and knowing they are more nutritious makes me feel better.
paola l.
Los angeles, CA
Such a good taste, yummy and soft. Affordable and soft yummy cookies. What more can you ask for?
Rhiannon  C.
Charleston, SC
Hey it's a great idea. my daughter eats them and it's a great way to sneak in nutrition.
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Yummy and soft and has everything nutrient wise in them!! my daughter loves them!
Anoushka D.
Bangalore, Karnataka
These cookies have a really nice flavor and taste really good. depressed? buy a pack and eat em! they are a lot more affordable then others