BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Hass Avocados.
Stay in.
Tune in.
Dip in.
$10 Mail-in rebate. see more...

• Is there a good way to keep this fresh for more then a da...1 Answers
Renee R.
Wholly Guacamole is a delicious and healthy snack. The spicy flavor does have a kick! It's got just the right flavoring of spices and fresh avocado flavors, it's great on tortilla or corn chips, as a veggie dip for carrots, celery and green peppers or as a spread on toast or crackers. I gave it four stars because my only issue is that it's hard for me to eat a whole package myself before it would spoil because my family doesn't like spicy food. Since I don't have anyone to share this with, I have to keep part of the contents fresh by transferring half of the 7oz package to another container or Ziplock bag and freeze some for later use. If these came in individual snack sizes portions this would be a five star product for me!
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
I just recently started liking guacamole (don't know what took so long) and this stuff is SO good. Haven't tried this spicy flavor yet but am excited to try based on these reviews, I love a little kick. Of course the on-the-go thing is the best part because I want to take them everywhere!
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
OMG!! This is the best spicy guacamole you can find in the supermarket! We eat almost daily!! Love, love this guac!! The little packages are great for afternoon snacking!
Ramona E.
Lebanon, TN
Homestyle spicy is my favorite flavor from Wholly Guacamole! I like it because it doesn't a bunch of extra unnatural add ingredients.
Sabrina S.
Oxford, Ohio
This is the ONLY kind of guacamole I buy from the supermarket. It tastes great and has chuncks of avocados.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
This is pretty good Guac! It's very flavorful AND it still has some chunks of avocado in it, which i like.
Rochelle S.
This is my favorite guacamole that tastes just as good as a replacement for homemade.
Nicole F.
This stuff is so good! It's great when you are in a hurry or to keep in the fridge for a quick snack
julia s.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Is there a good way to keep this fresh for more then a day after opening? I like it quite a lot, but if I don't eat it all in one sitting it turns brown in the fridge. I've tried adding some lime juice but that does not seem to help!