BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Wholly Organic Guacamole®.
All natural.
America's #1.
Dip it, top it, spread it, love it!
Hand-scooped avocados.
USDA organic.
Eat some.
Freeze some.
2-6 oz packages. see more...

Rebekah H.
I love snacking on guacamole at the end of the day when I’ve had a long hard day with my kids or life in general. I also use this on toast for breakfast or other recipes. This guacamole is nice and smooth which is what I like because I’m not a big fan of the chunks of onions and stuff. Wholly Guacamole Classic
Katrina S.
I literally buy this product weekly on a saturday. Because i love it so much and i always get whatever is left which are 2 or 3 sometimes. Because it sells so quickly. Its the taste and richness when you apply it in ur mouth with unsalted tortilla chips. Omggg my mouth is watering already. And the best part its organic.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I am too used to eating fresh made guac. This definitely tastes like its been sitting in a bag on a shelf for weeks since it was made. I don't like it, its too salty, its not refreshing like avacado should be. I would rather go to the deli section and buy fresh guac for a little bit more money than try and swallow this.
Dana B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
While fresh guacamole is incredibly easy and always best, I found this to be one of the better store-bought options. The texture was slightly chunky, not pasty like most other brands. It had good flavor as well. I will definitely purchase again if I don't have time to make my own.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I wsan't a big fan of this. It had a strong vinegar taste and needed to be more mild tasting. I do however, love the Wholly Avocado, which is similar, but it's pure avocado. Those are amazing.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I'm not a big fan of this. It has a strange taste compared taste fresh made guacamole. Not sure if it's the spices used or something else, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
Not very good, I prefer fresh guacamole over this. Not worth the money in my opinion
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
I prefer to make my own guacamole but this is a suitable substitute for homemade.