BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Wholly Organic GuacamoleĀ®.
All natural.
America's #1.
Dip it, top it, spread it, love it!
Hand-scooped avocados.
USDA organic.
Eat some.
Freeze some.
2-6 oz packages. see more...

Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
Not very good, I prefer fresh guacamole over this. Not worth the money in my opinion
Morgan Z.
Chandler, AZ
I prefer to make my own guacamole but this is a suitable substitute for homemade.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
I'm not a big fan of this. It has a strange taste compared taste fresh made guacamole. Not sure if it's the spices used or something else, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Dana B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
While fresh guacamole is incredibly easy and always best, I found this to be one of the better store-bought options. The texture was slightly chunky, not pasty like most other brands. It had good flavor as well. I will definitely purchase again if I don't have time to make my own.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
I am too used to eating fresh made guac. This definitely tastes like its been sitting in a bag on a shelf for weeks since it was made. I don't like it, its too salty, its not refreshing like avacado should be. I would rather go to the deli section and buy fresh guac for a little bit more money than try and swallow this.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
I wsan't a big fan of this. It had a strong vinegar taste and needed to be more mild tasting. I do however, love the Wholly Avocado, which is similar, but it's pure avocado. Those are amazing.