BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Wholly Guacamole® Classic All Natural 100 Calorie Mini Cups.

America's #1.

Peel it. Dip it. Squeeze it. Love it!

6-2.0 oz mini cups.

6 minis. see more...

• Is this guacamole chunky and does it taste like fresh avo...4 Answers
  • Do these need to be refrigerated or can they be stored un...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used this as a part of a dip? Can you share th...3 Answers
Heather S.
Amissville
These are so good! They’re easy to pack and take with you for lunch or snack. I usually just eat these with tortilla chips but they’re AMAZING with Takis. Recommend that combination. I imagine they’d be especially good with Doritos as well.
Heather M.
Apopka, FL
I am so happy with this guacamole! Sure its not -as- good as homemade (What actually is though?) But its delicious when you just want a pre-made delicious snack! I like that its not OVER seasoned, and you can taste the avocado throughout! I also like that its a perfect snack size to assist me with not OVER snacking! I am also very pleased that its vegan -and- doesn't contain any other of my allergens! Very happy to have tried this delicious snack!
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
This Wholly Guacamole Minis 100 Calorie Mini Cups Classic - 6 CT is very fresh tasting and does have chunks of avocado in it. I also love how it comes in the individual serving sizes. Makes it very easy to have as a healthy snack.
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
These are a must have on hand at all times item. The flavor is perfect, not too citrus, or salty and not any of that fake watery taste some packaged guacs have. I wondered if these little cups would be enough the first time I used them, it’s amazing how much is actually in each one. I use it on salad instead of dressing, with tacos/nachos, and with eggs on a regular basis.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I loveee guacamole and always prefer the homemade vs store bought, but these mini cups are great! For convenience and taste alone I highly recommend them. They are a little on the pricey side, but so are avocados now so if you are craving guac and don't have the time to make your own this is definitely the way to go!
Whitney B.
I usually make my own guacamole because I detest cilantro and find it difficult to find store bought versions without it, but Wholly Guacamole tastes fantastic. I can't taste the cilantro and I enjoy the texture, as I prefer my guac to be smooth rather than chunky. I've tried many brands, but this is by far my favorite!
Courtney A.
Salisbury, MD
Yumm! Really it should be all I have to say. But let me tell you why I love these. They are the perfect size! It lets you enjoy guacamole without the fear of wasting your money because you eat some and then the rest goes brown! Yes, if you have not people over go for The full size. But for just you - this is the way to go!
Rebekah H.
This is my absolute favorite guacamole! It’s worth the money to me. They’re small and perfect for on the go. I get them from Brookshires. I eat it with chips, on a turkey sandwich instead of mayonnaise. I recommend this to everyone!!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love these! The flavor is great and the packaging makes them easy to put in my lunches and take on the go. I typically use it with tortilla chips or on my taco bowls. The price is pretty reasonable as well.
Elena A.
Nampa, ID
Perfect for the office! I love toasting up a slice of Dave's Killer Bread and topping it with wholly guacamole, tomato slices and some salt and pepper! I have a coworker hooked on it too! Sooo good! ❤
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Do these need to be refrigerated or can they be stored until open in a pantry?
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
Does this Guacamole taste artificial!? I love Guacamole but hate how the pre packaged ones taste so fake! :(
Lacey L.
Is this guacamole chunky and does it taste like fresh avocado?
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Does this freeze well?
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Has anyone used this as a part of a dip? Can you share the recipe?

Walmart