Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild uploaded by brittany d.Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild uploaded by Marcella S.

BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE #94 in Dips

Wholly Guacamole® Classic Mild.

America's #1.

All natural.

Dip it. Top it. Spread it. Love it.

Made with hand-scooped hass avocados. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth M.
When I do not have time to make homemade guacamole I always use this brand it is always fresh and best tasting compared to the competitors brand... always in date and always a great taste thank you for your delicious product my family loves it even my ten month old son!
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I recently went to a BBQ and for an appetizer they were serving  Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild It was delicious!!! I had to ask what brand it was and where they got it from so I could get my own. It had a great smooth and creamy texture and wasn't an over powering taste. This is now my new go to snack. Can be great with chips, pretzels, crackers or fresh veggies
Joely T.
This stuff is dangerously good. I was the only person in my house you like guacamole, then I introduced it to the husband in the sun. Now I have to buy the big trays because the small one seems to get eaten before I get a chance to get my hands on it.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Hands down the test pre-made guacamole ever! It's creamy, but still a little chunky. (Just the way I like it) Flavor is perfectly well-balanced with no weird aftertaste. When I'm running short on time preparing a meal, these are a total lifesaver.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Bought because it was on sale. So surprised how good it is. First ready made guacamole I've bought that is good. Very good. Will be buying again. Flavorful and you can see chunks of avocado in it. Give it a try.
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is not very good at all. It has no veggies in it and it tastes very sour. If you are used to regular guac, don't get this stuff. I think it tastes like baby food, the texture will make you sick.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to make my own guacamole, but when I don’t have time or the sheer will to do it, I enjoy The Wholly brand the most.
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
My favorite dip!! I could just sit and eat the whole jar of it. It has the perfect flavor and is sooo addicting!
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Amaze-balls. Such good stuff. If you aren't going to make your own, this is what you want to buy. Homemade taste. Chunky and so so good!
Lacey L.
Perfect sized portion for 2-3 people great flavor it's smooth but all so has some chunks of avocado every couple bits. I love this product because of the size unlike the larger containers that end up going bad in the fridge.