Add a Photo

By WHOLLY GUACAMOLE
#32 in Dips
Wholly Guacamole® Classic Mild.

America's #1.

All natural.

Dip it. Top it. Spread it. Love it.

Made with hand-scooped hass avocados.
Photo (1)
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Perfect sized portion for 2-3 people great flavor it's smooth but all so has some chunks of avocado every couple bits. I love this product because of the size unlike the larger containers that end up going bad in the fridge.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Amaze-balls. Such good stuff. If you aren't going to make your own, this is what you want to buy. Homemade taste. Chunky and so so good!
brittany d.
brittany d.
tunkhannock
June 20, 2017, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild
I recently went to a BBQ and for an appetizer they were serving  Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild It was delicious!!! I had to ask what brand it was and where they got it from so I could get my own. It had a great smooth and creamy texture and wasn't an over powering taste. This is now my new go to snack. Can be great with chips, pretzels, crackers or fresh veggies
Joely T.
Joely T.
May 16, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild
This stuff is dangerously good. I was the only person in my house you like guacamole, then I introduced it to the husband in the sun. Now I have to buy the big trays because the small one seems to get eaten before I get a chance to get my hands on it.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
April 17, 2017, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild
Hands down the test pre-made guacamole ever! It's creamy, but still a little chunky. (Just the way I like it) Flavor is perfectly well-balanced with no weird aftertaste. When I'm running short on time preparing a meal, these are a total lifesaver.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
March 7, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild
Bought because it was on sale. So surprised how good it is. First ready made guacamole I've bought that is good. Very good. Will be buying again. Flavorful and you can see chunks of avocado in it. Give it a try.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
April 24, 2017, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild
This stuff is not very good at all. It has no veggies in it and it tastes very sour. If you are used to regular guac, don't get this stuff. I think it tastes like baby food, the texture will make you sick.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Euclid, OH
Dec. 5, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Wholly Guacamole Classic Mild
Not the best guacamole I've ever had. It has a weird after taste.
I had to dress it up to get it close to that guac taste I'm used to. It has a smooth texture, which I like over chunky.
I paid a good price for it and I had a coupon and got a dollar off.
I will try other brands, but this one isn't like homemade guacamole.