Add a Photo

By WHOLLY GUACAMOLE
#33 in Dips
Wholly Guacamole® Classic Mild.

America's #1.

All natural.

Dip it. Top it. Spread it. Love it.

Made with hand-scooped hass avocados.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA

Hands down the test pre-made guacamole ever! It's creamy, but still a little chunky. (Just the way I like it) Flavor is perfectly well-balanced with no weird aftertaste. When I'm running short on time preparing a meal, these are a total lifesaver.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

Perfect sized portion for 2-3 people great flavor it's smooth but all so has some chunks of avocado every couple bits. I love this product because of the size unlike the larger containers that end up going bad in the fridge.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

Bought because it was on sale. So surprised how good it is. First ready made guacamole I've bought that is good. Very good. Will be buying again. Flavorful and you can see chunks of avocado in it. Give it a try.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY

This stuff is not very good at all. It has no veggies in it and it tastes very sour. If you are used to regular guac, don't get this stuff. I think it tastes like baby food, the texture will make you sick.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA

Amaze-balls. Such good stuff. If you aren't going to make your own, this is what you want to buy. Homemade taste. Chunky and so so good!
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Euclid, OH

Not the best guacamole I've ever had. It has a weird after taste.
I had to dress it up to get it close to that guac taste I'm used to. It has a smooth texture, which I like over chunky.
I paid a good price for it and I had a coupon and got a dollar off.
I will try other brands, but this one isn't like homemade guacamole.

Join Now