BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE #49 in Dips

Snack packs.
Classic guacamole.
3 packs. see more...

Wholly Guacamole Classic Guacamole 100 Cal Snack Packs
  • "At 100 calories a piece, this is a great snack with carrots or celery." in 1 review
Zulema L.
This guacamole is the best .. I like to take it as a snack accompanied with tortilla chips
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Foodie Expert
I love wholly guacamole. But I hate the packaging on these 100 calorie packs. I always get guac on the table or counter when opening it, and I always have some left over as I can't scrape down plastic! I do prefer their plastic small round containers to these packs!
Marisa W.
Absolutely love the snack packs! Great for on the go or just for when you want to limit yourself to not demolishing a whole bowl of guacamole!
Stacy F.
I love how these are in 100 calorie packs. It makes it so easy to portion when I'm keeping track of my calories. It's the same great taste of the original.
amber j.
This is AMAZING- I heard about this while doing my WHOLE 30 challenge (and it has been a challenge)- wish i would of found it sooner as it is soooooo deliciouse and I love that there is no hidden sugars!
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Great for snacking in front of the TV...you won't end up eating more than you should because of these handy little packs! Tastes great and isn't spicy at all.
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I love this snack pack! The individual containers are very handy to pack for lunches or when you want a snack but do not want to open an entire container of guacamole.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
For not being homemade it taste great you can mix in tomato or jalapeƱo make it your own that's what I do and it gives it a great kick
Morgan L.
Livingston, NJ
Foodie Expert
Best snack ever. I love guacamole and this is such a great way to stop yourself from eating way too much.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
At 100 calories a piece, this is a great snack with carrots or celery. Its super healthy and tastes better than homemade guacamole.