BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Snack packs.
Classic guacamole.
3 packs. see more...

Wholly Guacamole Classic Guacamole 100 Cal Snack Packs
  • "At 100 calories a piece, this is a great snack with carrots or celery." in 1 review
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
I had been looking a to make my own guacamole before I found this. It was sooooo good! And I knew it was good for me. I have purchased this on numerous occasions since then. I can only seem to find it in Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This is an easy way to pack a snack...prepare some veggies, grab one of the snack pack guacamole and done! Yummy!!!
Zulema L.
Zulema L.
This guacamole is the best .. I like to take it as a snack accompanied with tortilla chips
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my husband's favorite- perfect snacking size. Also, it freezes really well. It was great for my WHOLE 30 challenge to change up our menu planning
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
At 100 calories a piece, this is a great snack with carrots or celery. Its super healthy and tastes better than homemade guacamole.
Katy C.
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I love this snack pack! The individual containers are very handy to pack for lunches or when you want a snack but do not want to open an entire container of guacamole.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Great for snacking in front of the TV...you won't end up eating more than you should because of these handy little packs! Tastes great and isn't spicy at all.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
Best snack ever. I love guacamole and this is such a great way to stop yourself from eating way too much.
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
For not being homemade it taste great you can mix in tomato or jalapeño make it your own that's what I do and it gives it a great kick
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Foodie Expert
I love wholly guacamole. But I hate the packaging on these 100 calorie packs. I always get guac on the table or counter when opening it, and I always have some left over as I can't scrape down plastic! I do prefer their plastic small round containers to these packs!