BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Snack packs.
Classic guacamole.
3 packs. see more...

Wholly Guacamole Classic Guacamole 100 Cal Snack Packs
  • "At 100 calories a piece, this is a great snack with carrots or celery." in 1 review
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I can’t be the only one who has no self control when it comes to guacamole can I? These packs are great because they are such a great guacamole taste and they’re only 100 calories! They’re great for dipping chips into, or putting on top of tacos, etc.
Sara E.
I had the pleasure of trying this at a business event, only it was the sblnack pack with the chips included. Great party appetizer and i liked that it had a spicy kick to it
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I had been looking a to make my own guacamole before I found this. It was sooooo good! And I knew it was good for me. I have purchased this on numerous occasions since then. I can only seem to find it in Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I love wholly guacamole. But I hate the packaging on these 100 calorie packs. I always get guac on the table or counter when opening it, and I always have some left over as I can't scrape down plastic! I do prefer their plastic small round containers to these packs!
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I love this snack pack! The individual containers are very handy to pack for lunches or when you want a snack but do not want to open an entire container of guacamole.
amber j.
This is AMAZING- I heard about this while doing my WHOLE 30 challenge (and it has been a challenge)- wish i would of found it sooner as it is soooooo deliciouse and I love that there is no hidden sugars!
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Great for snacking in front of the TV...you won't end up eating more than you should because of these handy little packs! Tastes great and isn't spicy at all.
Stacy F.
I love how these are in 100 calorie packs. It makes it so easy to portion when I'm keeping track of my calories. It's the same great taste of the original.
Meghan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my husband's favorite- perfect snacking size. Also, it freezes really well. It was great for my WHOLE 30 challenge to change up our menu planning
Marisa W.
Absolutely love the snack packs! Great for on the go or just for when you want to limit yourself to not demolishing a whole bowl of guacamole!