Wholly Guacamole Classic All Natural Hand-Scooped Hass Avocados

20 vitamins & minerals.
classic.
hand-scooped.
Hass avocados.

Does anyone add anything to their guac? If so what? Tomaotoes? Pineapple?
I'm looking for a great store-bought guacamole. Is this the best, or do you prefer another brand?
Does this have a store bought taste or is it pretty fresh?
Start your review of Wholly Guacamole Classic All Natural Hand-Scooped Hass Avocados!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“You can't go wrong with a classic!” in reviews
This is my go to guacamole dip for when I make my 7 layer taco dip! It is delish and it has a lot of flavor. You can't go wrong with a classic!
Overland Park, KS
I love Wholly Guacamole. I have not made guacamole. I tried and I failed miserably. So happy to have found a great tasting guacamole.
Clanton, AL
Really love this stuff!! Taste fresh with great flavor, wish they'd change their packaging though, not good if you want to save for later
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is kind of pricey and is not as good as homemade. I definitely prefer homemade. I think maybe it is too salty for my liking.
My favorite taste great. I always get these at store makes wonderful snack. I even use it in tuna instead of mayo. Love this!
Kenmore, NY
Good guacamole when you don't have time or don't feel like making your own. Definitely could use some additional seasoning.
This product is great for anyone who wants a quick, all-natural guacamole but doesn't have time to prepare it themselves.
1,108 reviews
This is pretty good guacamole. It’s not the best and tastes a little store bought but it’s better than nothing
Sacramento, CA
This guacamole is a party must! So yummy! I grew up with authentic Mexican food and this is a yummy treat!
Fort Collins, CO
For packaged guacamole this is pretty good. I prefer fresh but during the week this is a big time saver.