BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

America's #1.
20 vitamins & minerals.
classic.
hand-scooped.
Hass avocados. see more...

• Does anyone add anything to their guac? If so what? Tomaotoes? Pi...3 Answers
  • Does this have a store bought taste or is it pretty fresh? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great store-bought guacamole. I...Be the first to answer!
  • "You can't go wrong with a classic!" in 1 review
Maria T.
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
To tell you the truth. I tried it because my sister said it was good and at the times was cheaper than buying avocados. But, it wasn't what I was expecting. I would only buy again if it's cheaper than avocados, but I haven't bought it lately so the price for avocados have been right.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Phoenix, AZ
Such good guacamole!!! I loveeeee guava and this stuff is a must at a BBQ this summer, you might need to buy quite a few packages of this as it seems to leave the table quite rapidly!!! I would also mix a little southwest salsa j to this for an extra added kick!!!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Foodie Expert
I personally don't like packaged guacamole I rather make it at home fresh. This says its natural but I just didn't care for it I wouldn't buy this again in the future. Again my hubby liked it but I didn't so it's really up to the person eatting it
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff. We get it at Costco for a good price and it taste so good. Can't beat the price and you get a lot. We will probably always have wholly Guacamole at all of our backyard parties because everyone loves it.
Laura A.
Laura A.
This is a great for the days you don't want to make guacamole yourself. I personally like my guacamole to be chunky. It has a good flavor and easy to use. Great for when you're in a hurry and want some with chips.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for quick and easy this is the way to go. I love guacamole and homemade is always my favorite but if you just don't have the time or ingredients this is easy to find and tastes good.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Calhoun, GA
Great alternative to homemade guacamole! I love this for quick Tex mex dinners during the week, as well as an easy dip to pack in the lunch box for fresh chips or veggies.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
Foodie Expert
This is a must at every party!! so good. Its great with chips, crackers or veggies. Can't throw a party without this delicious guacamole. soooo good!
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
Wholly Guacamole is great when your in a hurry and you don't have ripe avocados ready. The taste is kinda bland to me. I add onion and seasonings.
Tori F.
Tori F.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Good guacamole when you don't have time or don't feel like making your own. Definitely could use some additional seasoning.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Does anyone add anything to their guac? If so what? Tomaotoes? Pineapple?
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Foodie Expert
Does this have a store bought taste or is it pretty fresh?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
I'm looking for a great store-bought guacamole. Is this the best, or do you prefer another brand?