BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE #7 in Dips & Spreads

Wholly All Natural Classic Guacamole®.
America's #1.
Dip it, top it, spread it, love it!
Hand-scooped.
Eat some.
Freeze some.
Wholly Homegating® headquarters.
Intercept tasty party ideas at eatwholly.com/homegatinghq.
2-7 oz packages.

Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I love guacamole and salsa. But none of these are even close to the natural home made guacamole. It’s has a funky flavor. I rather stick to the natural way of doing guacamole with homemade salsa and adding my own ingredients.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
Love this guac!! Super easy to make, affordable, good for making a ton of different recipes, and tastes amazing with everything. I'm not the best cook, so this stuff makes it so much easier for me. So delicious 😍
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,208 reviews
I love this guacamole! It has the selections of medium and spicy for those who love their guacamole with a little kick. I love to use it for seven layer dip or put on the side with some chips and have some nachos. I would buy again! I would recommend this product!
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Avacados is one of my favorite nuts! And I live making homemade guacamole, but sometimes I do not have time or feeling a little lazy. Wholly guacamole is one of the ready guac I go for. Delicious!!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
I really enjoy a fresh bowl of homemade guacamole. However, in my limited time as a college student, I can’t always make my own. This is a very close third in my mind (behind the store/restaurant prepared stuff and my own). It’s delicious, it’s got a great even texture, and is relatively budget-friendly. I still do not buy this unless I have some sort of coupon or there is a deal going on, just because I would spend too much money on it otherwise.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This is the only store-bought guac that I’ll buy! It’s super smooth and tastes like homemade- not a whole bunch of extra added sodium and other bad stuff! Goes great with literally anything you want to use it with!
Saray m.
Waterford, VA
I am usually more of a fresh homemade guacamole. But this one is my favorite. I buy it at Costco so I get two packages when I buy it. It has great flavor i sometimes like to put it on my grilled chicken.
Isabelle J.
Houston
Delicious fresh Guacamole! I love the spicy one. I recommend this with some cheese or chicken flautas, rice & beans. Packages stay fresh. Would definitly recommend this to anyone.Wholly Guacamole Spicy All Natural Hand-Scooped Hass Avocados
Ana-Cristina M.
S Burlington, VT
I wish guacamole wasn't this hard to mess up, but this brand particularly didn't do a stellar job. I don't want to condemn the whole brand, but my particular batch tasted bland af and with barely any avocado flavor, the texture does not help it either, since it is somehow chunky and smooth.
Chelsey S.
Richmond
Minimal ingredients, tastes delicious, it comes in a few different varieties. This is the only store bought guac that I'll eat! Good with chips or as a side with dinner.
Yesenia P.
Surprise, AZ
Does this really taste like fresh avocados?
Kellie S.
London , KY
How does this compare with homemade?
Bailey S.
Fargo, ND
I don't eat a lot of guacamole, can someone who has had this tell me how long it will stay in the fridge before turning brown?
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I would love to review this product the current reviews are conflicting. I like guacamole but I am hit and miss picking out good alvacodos. How do you pick out a good alvocado?