BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE #9 in Dips & Spreads

Wholly All Natural Classic Guacamole®.
America's #1.
Dip it, top it, spread it, love it!
Hand-scooped.
Eat some.
Freeze some.
Wholly Homegating® headquarters.
Intercept tasty party ideas at eatwholly.com/homegatinghq.
2-7 oz packages.

Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I love guacamole and salsa. But none of these are even close to the natural home made guacamole. It’s has a funky flavor. I rather stick to the natural way of doing guacamole with homemade salsa and adding my own ingredients.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
Love this guac!! Super easy to make, affordable, good for making a ton of different recipes, and tastes amazing with everything. I'm not the best cook, so this stuff makes it so much easier for me. So delicious 😍
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love this guacamole! It has the selections of medium and spicy for those who love their guacamole with a little kick. I love to use it for seven layer dip or put on the side with some chips and have some nachos. I would buy again! I would recommend this product!
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
I really enjoy a fresh bowl of homemade guacamole. However, in my limited time as a college student, I can’t always make my own. This is a very close third in my mind (behind the store/restaurant prepared stuff and my own). It’s delicious, it’s got a great even texture, and is relatively budget-friendly. I still do not buy this unless I have some sort of coupon or there is a deal going on, just because I would spend too much money on it otherwise.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
This is the only store-bought guac that I’ll buy! It’s super smooth and tastes like homemade- not a whole bunch of extra added sodium and other bad stuff! Goes great with literally anything you want to use it with!
Saray m.
Waterford, VA
I am usually more of a fresh homemade guacamole. But this one is my favorite. I buy it at Costco so I get two packages when I buy it. It has great flavor i sometimes like to put it on my grilled chicken.
Isabelle J.
Houston
Delicious fresh Guacamole! I love the spicy one. I recommend this with some cheese or chicken flautas, rice & beans. Packages stay fresh. Would definitly recommend this to anyone.Wholly Guacamole Spicy All Natural Hand-Scooped Hass Avocados
Chelsey S.
Richmond
Minimal ingredients, tastes delicious, it comes in a few different varieties. This is the only store bought guac that I'll eat! Good with chips or as a side with dinner.
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this guacamole! It’s so fresh & perfect for when avocados are not in season. And you can get medium & spicy guacamole for those who love spice. I also appreciate they offer organic & single serve cups.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Typically I make my own guacamole. However, whenever I buy it this is my go to brand. It’s super delicious! I love to eat it with tortilla chips and on tacos. They also have a variety of packages and flavors that are really good too.
Yesenia P.
Surprise, AZ
Does this really taste like fresh avocados?
Kellie S.
London , KY
How does this compare with homemade?
Bailey S.
Fargo, ND
I don't eat a lot of guacamole, can someone who has had this tell me how long it will stay in the fridge before turning brown?
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I would love to review this product the current reviews are conflicting. I like guacamole but I am hit and miss picking out good alvacodos. How do you pick out a good alvocado?