Wholly Guacamole® Avacado Ranch Whole Guacamole 4 Ct Minis 8 oz Box uploaded by Katey D.Wholly Guacamole® Avacado Ranch Whole Guacamole 4 Ct Minis 8 oz Box uploaded by Samantha ✌.Wholly Guacamole® Avacado Ranch Whole Guacamole 4 Ct Minis 8 oz Box uploaded by Mallory H.

BY WHOLLY GUACAMOLE

Peel it. Dip it. Squeeze it. Love it! Eat some mangez-En see more...

• How are these different from the regular ones?1 Answers
KeyOndra W.
Dorchester, MA
I first tried this guacamole when I was shopping in BJs and they were doing a demo of it. & I have been hooked ever since! Most guacamole that I have tried has too much onions, etc. Not this company's guac! Im a avacado woman and this guac caters to the avacado lovers all over the world. The individual cups make it easy to take it to work for lunch and/or on the go for a snack for my babygirl.
Carol C.
Orlando
To be completely honest I didn’t Really like this product because I believe it didn’t taste very natural. It is the healthy option which is good at least to me and it is very quick and ready to go but I didn’t think it was very natural taste that is my only complaint about this proj really like this product because I believe it didn’t taste very natural. It is the healthy option which is good at least to me and it is very quick and ready to go but I didn’t think it was very natural taste that is my only complaint about this product.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
These are great. Easy to take with you. Ready guac. I get the pack at Costco. And it’s super affordable and you get a lot for the price you pay. I really like the taste as well. They have a hint of lemon taste to them.
Benishia S.
Las cruces, NM
I love these lil avocado packets. I always get them in regular or spicy and eat them with veggies or some kettle corn chips
Sydney M.
I love this! It tastes so good, and it’s great for a snack or bringing to work/school in your lunch. It’s not too expensive if you get it at costco, but it is definitely worth it because it is tasty and healthy!
Camille P.
Leduc
YUM! So good and the perfect snack for when you’re on the go. The main downside is that it’s pricey for what you get.
Lisa F.
How are these different from the regular ones?