BY WHOLESOME SWEETNERS #96 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Save On Wholesome Sweetners 2 Lb Sucanat- Sucanat Is A Whole Cane Sugar Made From Cane Juice- It Contains 100% Of The Cane's Natural Molasses In Every Porous Granule- It's A Quick-Dissolving Sugar With A Remarkably Rich Flavor-:- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)Ingredients: 100% organic evaporated cane juice-UPC: 012511305000 K SKU: SPDSP5025 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madelaine M.
Está sabroso y saludable, pero no me gusta, Sucanat suele ser bastante simple.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I absolutely love Sucanat. I use it in place of my sugar and it doesn't taste any different. It's easy to use since its one cup for one cup and its natural. I love that its organic and it tastes great. compared to regular granulated sugar there's really no taste difference but when using it it has a very different smell. At first I didn't like this smell but overtime I've come to love it. The texture is also a little different almost like see salt vs regular granulated sugar but again it is a perfect replacement for sugar. I would highly recommend this product.
Aubrey H.
Cortland, NY
It is a great alternative for me and my family. I can crave sweet things without feeling like I'm putting chemicals into my body
Jeanie L.
I'd like to try this. It's look healthy and I'm sure it tastes good especially when. Craving sweets
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
What is that exactly? Hmmm
Dionne G.
Jacksonville, NC
Ok so this is a healthier alternative to sugar but does it have a "neutral" sweet taste? I don't normally like sugar alternatives.
Jackie E.
Does this have that awful fake sweetener taste?