WHOLESOME SWEETNERS Organic Raw Honey Fair Trade 16 OZ uploaded by Heather V.WHOLESOME SWEETNERS Organic Raw Honey Fair Trade 16 OZ uploaded by Samantha S.WHOLESOME SWEETNERS Organic Raw Honey Fair Trade 16 OZ uploaded by Arianna L.

BY WHOLESOME SWEETNERS

Honey as it should bee. Blended from multifloral nectar collected on Fair Trade Certified cooperatives in Quintana Roo and Chiapas, Mexico, this luscious honey is processed below 110F to maintain the nectar's natural properties. Perfect in beverages, baked goods, fresh fruit, jams and spreads. Fair Trade Certified Organic Honey ensures that a fair price is paid directly to the farmers and beekeepers tending the hives; it means they can develop the quality of the hives and forage areas and build thriving communities. By protecting the hives and forage areas, Fair Trade Certified encourages biodiversity and helps the forests thrive, too. see more...

Heather V.
This is one of the greatest honey products I have ever had. Whenever I run out of honey from my local bee keeper, I will go pick some up from gnc. Worth the price.
Lauren L.
Love the organic raw honey. It's great in tea, and added sweetener to oatmeal. Love it's medicinal uses too... I have a horrible burn on my arm from my stove after allowing it to heal on its own for 3 days. I started putting the homey on for 45 mins every night. After just 3 days it was completely healed.
Arianna L.
CARVER, MA
This is an awesome alternative to sugar. It's very viscous (thick) in consistency as well as pretty grainy (not unlike real sugar). It's a great substitute for sugar in many everyday uses; in teas, baked goods, on toast, to soothe a sore throat. It is very sweet. I highly suggest it!
Samantha S.
I have always suffered from bad skin. I read an article about washing your face with raw honey. This stuff has worked wonders on my skin! From blackheads to red marks my skin has never looked so good. I even have my 12 year old daughter using it. She gets asked how her skin stays so clear. The answer is raw honey!
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
This honey is amazing, I use it regularly to make my son an healthier Jell-O using this product and orange juice. It is raw so there is no processing, which means the good stuff stays and that means a healthier honey and better for him than sugar. I would recommend to everyone I know.
Adriana F.
I like that this honey is raw and organic. The taste was not as sweet compared to other raw honey's I have tried. The taste was tolerable but not good enough for me to want to repurchase.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I love this honey! I use it for Paleo Recipes they call for making your own salad dressing. Mix a bit of this up with some olive oil, apple cider vinegar and lime juice and you've got an incredible salad dressing!
Sarah L.
Useful for a sore throat and cough. mix with ACV, vitamin C and black molasses all organic. this will help a cold quick.
Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is my secret to clear skin - raw honey masks. Can mix with nutmeg and clove for an extra kick.
Danielle A.
There isn't a healtheir sweetener than Raw honey. Grab a few for your cabinet.