BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS #43 in Sugars & Sweeteners

VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
It tastes amazing and its not fattening like regular sugars. I would use this instead of other sweeteners any day.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
While I love putting Agave on many of my dishes, especially pancakes, I was hesitant to try a flavored Agave since I liked it the way it was. I was pleasantly surprised that it was quite flavorful in an excellent way. I would still stick to it for only dessert, sugary type dishes though.
Lesa T.
This is an awesome product because of so many reasons. They are perfect to sweeten anything up and not feel extremely guilty! Not to mention it tastes pretty good so you can't complain!
alex b.
I love agave, its so sweet and so natural! love to put this on toast of just to sneak a spoonful out to put in my tea
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
I feel SOOO much better about using this in my meals versus the usual sugar! I love that it's natural and I can pronounce all the ingredients!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Great alternative to spoonfuls of sugar and/or flavor syrups. I have never had this flavor but have enjoyed other flavors in my tea, shakes, etc.
Karyn E.
Matthews, NC
Agave is soooo awesome and adds a nice sweetness to any smoothie, dessert or what have you.
Christina C.
I will surely re purchase and add it to deserts only as it is too sweet for me to add to pancakes. I purchased from my local supermarket.
Amanda V.
This stuff is really helps when wanting to sweeten food. It's not overly sweet and is really good in recipes.
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I love using agave! I like to use it in my teas, and even cooking. It's such a great substitute for sugar.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert
Is this a good product? How is it used? Is it weight loss friendly?
Alyssa L.
What is this product used for?
Maridania C.
Can you put the Waffles?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Is this product expensive??
Jillian H.
Grand rapids, MI
Fitspiration Expert
What is this used for? Coffee?