BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS #88 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Wholesome Sweeteners Premium Organic Agave: A low glycemic organic sweetener Vegetarian USDA organic Gluten free Kosher see more...

• "This is our favorite brand of agave to use for our cocktails." in 1 review
  • "You can also use it as a sugar substitute, but it's fantastic in mixed drinks. " in 1 review
Elizabeth T.
Columbus, OH
White sugar doesn’t agree with me, so I decided to find a sweetener that would. By chance I tried Wholesome Sweeteners Premium Organic Agave. Oh my GOSH! Perfect. Not only does it come directly from fruit, making it natural, it sweetens without leaving any aftertaste, and is good in hot as well as cold foods. I use it in tea, coffee, oatmeal - anything I am eating - and it works out just fine. My family uses it as well, now. It has replaced sugar in al of my drinks.
Megan Z.
Parsippany, NJ
As far as sugar substitutes go, it's the best thing. You can get the big bottles of this at BJ's Wholesale for cheap. When I started eating Paleo, I was told I would fall in love with this stuff, but that really wasn't the case; I've found that generally, I don't need as much agave as what's called for in recipes -- probably only half as much. Guess that's a testament to its power!
Keisha H.
Augusta, GA
My family has enjoyed this agave for several months now. I personally prefer it in cold foods, such as iced tea and cereals. I don't care for it in hot drinks, but it is fine in hot cereals.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My favorite sweetener, I buy these at Costco and use them for months at a time. They typically go into my smoothies and yogurt, but I'm sure there are plenty of uses for it.
Maria H.
Melville, NY
Since Wholesome Sweeteners Premium Organic Agave is a low glycemic organic sweetener, my husband who is diabetic uses it regularly. It is by far one of the best tasting Agaves on the market. It has a sweet, caramel flavor, which makes it perfect for coffee or desserts.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
This is delicious, though I still prefer pure honey. The quality is there, for sure, and the texture is great. It goes good on GF Chex Mix if you happen to not have any honey around, though. Also good in white tea!
Devin O.
New Bedford, MA
I absolutely enjoy this product because it is a great alternative to the processed, refined, bone charred normal sugar. It is low on the glycemic index and fantastic for VEGANS.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
This is my husband's preferred brand of Agave for making craft cocktails at home. You can also use it as a sugar substitute, but it's fantastic in mixed drinks.
Lanie V.
Love agave on roasted Brussels sprouts (roast with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle on agave when done). Also delicious in tea.
Elizabeth P.
East Windsor, NJ
Great sugar(honey) substitute for my diabetic husband. This is always kept in our kitchen for his coffee or tea use.