Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Pancake Syrup uploaded by Mikala M.Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Pancake Syrup uploaded by Anna M.Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Pancake Syrup uploaded by Courtney D.

BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Pancake Syrup.

No high fructose corn syrup.

No preservatives.

Gluten free.

USDA organic.

Original thick and rich.

Non GMO project verified.

Verfied.

nongmoproject.org see more...

Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
This syrup is Ssooooooo sweet. A little goes a long way. I love that it is all organic and isn’t full of high fructose corn syrup. Only negative is the fact that there are a TON of grams of sugar in this. Like crazy amounts.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am so picky with the syrups that I like. Mane are to sweet or taste off to me. I saw this at our local homestead heratage and grabbed it to try out. I'll never buy another brand again. It has that deep buttery flavor you find in the classic diners. It's not to sweet and has a perfect flavor. It left my mouth watering...Literally....
Courtney D.
Welland, ON
I am on the quest for a healthier lifestyle, but lets be honest, we all need our sweets every once in a while! I love this syrup because it is Organic and it doesn't have to compromise on taste. It is a great price and it makes me feel just a little bit better about my choice of pancakes for breakfast!