Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Molasses uploaded by Alake T.Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Molasses uploaded by Mary Camil D.Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Molasses uploaded by Curesa A.

BY WHOLESOME

Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Molasses.
Unsulphured.
A good source of potassium, calcium and iron.
Fairtrade®.
Organic & fairtrade certified.
USDA Organic. see more...

R M.
I first heard about taking molasses as a supplement for cramps and "other" PMS symptoms. I took this every day, one tablespoon in hot water every morning before i ate breakfast for about 3-4 months and i have to say I definitely saw an improvement every month on the PMS cramps and mood swings. I highly recommend this product not just for baking but the Iron it gives you as well.
Curesa A.
This is a life saver, I first heard about this product from a youtuber. She claimed it helped her cramps. I tried it for myself. A tablespoon a day and it takes the pain away. I can't wait until about a month of taking this and then I will see true results.
Perla R.
I like to make brown sugar with this. I also like adding it to warm milk at night...it helps me sleep soundly. It is organic, non-gmo, and it is a good source of potassium. It is truly wholesome!
Tyieshia R.
Molasses has such a very strange yet one of a kind delicious taste. My family mostly used molasses for certain recipes and our morning breakfast sausages.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Review for: Organic Molasses Unsulphured 16 oz more...
Great molasses for cookies, gingerbread cake and other sweet goods! Strong flavor but goes well with other winter spices
Sarah K.
Cincinnati, OH
I love to bake and I love this brand. The product quality is awesome and I trust its purity.
Alake T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Organic Molasses Unsulphured 16 oz more...
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Molasses
I take a teaspoon of this a day, because it's rich in iron. It hasn't caused me to breakout or have any type of adverse reactions. It organic, and usda certified. There is no complaints about this product, and each time I purchase, I get the same great quality. They do have a standard and they keep it up.
Mary Camil D.
Desde niña en casa utilizamos la melaza orgánica tanyo para la salud como para la belleza. La usamos en mascarillas faciales y capilares. Muy buena también para aportar hierro en nuestra dieta diaria.
kelly p.
Where can I find this?
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
Does this have a weird smell? I bought some other molasses and the smell was god awful
Curesa A.
How has this work for you?