Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Maple Flavored Blue Agave Syrup, 11.75 Ounce -- 6 per case.

BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS

Buy on Jet.com
Justin C.
Has this really good mixture taste. It tastes like blue agave, maple syrup and honey mixed together to it's perfection. I love this stuff! recently bought this maple-flavored Agave syrup and absolutely loved the maple flavor on my homemade oat pancakes and french toast. I had to stop consuming sugar and real maple syrup and this is the best substitute so far. I only use 1 tablespoon on 2 pancakes or french toast. To cut calories, I also use I can't Believe it's Not Butter spray that has no calories or fat. I did buy it at my local health store in south Florida. This was a great surprise to me since I have always had 100% maple syrup at hand for breakfasts that just demand it as a complement. But, while trying to reduce the glycemic intake at meals I tried this. The flavor and consistency is very much like the real thing and it certainly does not make me feel as though I am sacrificing too much. It works equally well in recipes calling for any liquid sweetener, giving it a subtle maple flavor that is delicious. It is great in spice cake and cookie recipes.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Great alternative to regular maple syrup or that sugary fat liquid that comes in a bottle claiming to be syrup... Much healthier and just as sweet!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I really love this product and its so much healthier than maple syrup. A little lighter on flavor but I really like this and use it for cooking as well as for french toast and pancakes.