Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Maple Flavored Blue Agave Syrup, 11.75 Ounce -- 6 per case.

BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS

Buy on Jet.com
Justin C.
Has this really good mixture taste. It tastes like blue agave, maple syrup and honey mixed together to it's perfection. I love this stuff! recently bought this maple-flavored Agave syrup and absolutely loved the maple flavor on my homemade oat pancakes and french toast. I had to stop consuming sugar and real maple syrup and this is the best substitute so far. I only use 1 tablespoon on 2 pancakes or french toast. To cut calories, I also use I can't Believe it's Not Butter spray that has no calories or fat. I did buy it at my local health store in south Florida. This was a great surprise to me since I have always had 100% maple syrup at hand for breakfasts that just demand it as a complement. But, while trying to reduce the glycemic intake at meals I tried this. The flavor and consistency is very much like the real thing and it certainly does not make me feel as though I am sacrificing too much. It works equally well in recipes calling for any liquid sweetener, giving it a subtle maple flavor that is delicious. It is great in spice cake and cookie recipes.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
I really love this product and its so much healthier than maple syrup. A little lighter on flavor but I really like this and use it for cooking as well as for french toast and pancakes.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great alternative to regular maple syrup or that sugary fat liquid that comes in a bottle claiming to be syrup... Much healthier and just as sweet!