Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave Nectar, 36 oz uploaded by Sarah O.

BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS

Sarah O.
This is a great alternative to sugar. I add this to my green smoothies in the morning and it adds a hint of sweetness. I also use it on greek yogurt and to sweeten my food when cooking. They sell these in double packs at costco which is a steal. Would purchase again!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
My family uses Wholesome! Organic Blue Agave Nectar to sweeten our morning coffee and teas instead of using sugar or one of the artificial sweeteners available. I am so pleased that Costco sells these in 2 packs and for a reasonable price. Taste-wise this agave nectar is among the best I've tried and for the price, it can't be beat.
Culture S.
This us my preferred product for sweetening up food and drinks for my family. I use this for everything: oatmel, pancakes, tea, coffee, recipes. My toddler said maple syrup was too sweet after only eating agave nectar! Win win.
Emily L.
De soto
My favorite sweetener for tea and recipes. It's the perfect replacement for honey or sugar. It has its own flavor that's really light and nice. It's a great price for how much you get. I always recommend this to people.
Jessica B.
If you go to Costco you can get two HUGE bottles for a steal of a price. This agave nectar is probably the best on the market, too, and does its job pretty well. I use it in my morning smoothies, typically the green drinks that turn out stronger, and it balances out the flavor really nicely. Just remember not to use too much of it.
Iza M.
Love this agave nectar!!! It is so much healthier than regular white sugar with low glycemic index. The taste is delicious and the price is affordable