BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS #21 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Made with agave nectar from the weber azul- A low glycemic organic sweetener- Gluten free- USDA organic- Wholesome Sweeteners' premium organic agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the heart of the agave plant- Agave is a low glycemic index (Gl) sweetener, so it is slowly absorbed into the body preventing spikes in blood sugar, It is 25% sweeter than sugar, so you need less, and it has been consumed by ancient civilizations for over 5,000 years- The sweet mild taste is perfect for sweetening beverages, baking, and as a multipurpose sweetener- Use wherever you would use table sugar- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International- Product of Mexico- 44- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1448 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Victoria S.
I love using this stuff! I put this in smoothies all of the time! I find this to be a lot sweeter than stevia, plus it tastes way better! I think I purchased this at Walmart the first time I got it. I do not use this product too often, but I would love to find more recipes to use with this!
Ariela S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Bottles
I love this, I use it with my pancakes and coffee isn't that sweet and is what I like the most I bought it at pricesmart and since the first moment I try it it met my expectations I totally recommend this organic product
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
With all the hype around agave as a "healthy alternative to sugar and high fructose syrup", it's good to remember: 1 tbl spoon still has the equivalence of 16gms of sugar. So you can't just pour it freely on your foods. The texture is nice and syrupy, not to thick. It has a specific aftertaste that you may like or not, a little smokey/earthy flavor.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
One of the best natural sweeteners ever! A little goes a long way. A few drops in your coffee and tea is so much healthier than an artificial sweetener or sugar! One of my favorites to use! I have several bottles in my pantry!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am super impressed with this wholesome brand of organic Blue Agave I picked it up at Sprouts and I'm very pleased on how is sweetened my coffee and my tea with just a small teaspoon it has a low glycemic index and it is non-GMO and 100% organic highly recommend this product.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
Blue Agave is one of my splurge items when I go grocery shopping! Making the switch from sugar to this is so easy and so beneficial to you health! I like it because it is great on/in anything! I use it in tea, on oatmeal, yogurt, toast and in baking too!
Sammantha G.
Hoboken, NJ
This product is well worth the price. I use it in my tea, in smoothies, on top of yogurt with granola or fruit. I even use it on pancakes or waffles instead of syrup. The taste is great and its all natural and much better for you then artificial syrups.
Rocelmar F.
This product is great. I thank myself for being strong and nade the change from sweetness to this. I love how it tastes, i normaly alternate it my honey.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using a little teaspoon of this to make my salad dressing and also love it in my mojitos! Just the right amount of sweet and it’s organic!!!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Natural ingredients and is better than the generic pancake syrup. This is delicious go to Costco and by this because it is cheaper.
Megan Z.
Does anyone have any really good recipes using Agave? Other than just adding to coffee or tea....
Rachel E.
Is it really healthier?
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Where can I buy this??
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
How does it taste and what is the ratio compared to a regular tablespoon of sugar?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys prefer this over honey?