5 colors available

BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS #11 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Made with agave nectar from the weber azul- A low glycemic organic sweetener- Gluten free- USDA organic- Wholesome Sweeteners' premium organic agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the heart of the agave plant- Agave is a low glycemic index (Gl) sweetener, so it is slowly absorbed into the body preventing spikes in blood sugar, It is 25% sweeter than sugar, so you need less, and it has been consumed by ancient civilizations for over 5,000 years- The sweet mild taste is perfect for sweetening beverages, baking, and as a multipurpose sweetener- Use wherever you would use table sugar- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International- Product of Mexico- 44- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1448 see more...

Brianne R.
Brianne R.
I use this in my coffee every morning. I like my coffee on the sweet side and wanted a natural way to cut back on sugar. I hate the taste of honey in coffee, and Agave is much sweeter and has a lower glycemic index than sugar, so I tried it and LOVE it! This is just as easy to use as honey, but tastes fantastic. Another thing I like is that agave adds a silkiness to my coffee, similar to commercial coffee beverages made with corn syrup. It's great in unsweetened cereal or oatmeal, I use it to make homemade lemonade and limeade, and I've even used a tiny bit to help out a too-dry margarita with excellent results. The only thing you can't really do with it is bake with it, because heat breaks it down over certain temperatures. This is the brand of agave I buy most often.
Mary C.
Mary C.
I use this organic Blue Agave in my coffee every morning and in my iced tea. It is a great low glycemic sweetener. I use the fair -trade, USDA certifide organic and non GMO verified. It is even sweeter than table sugar. Can be used lots of ways. This is a gluten free product as well. I highly recommend it, helps with sugar spikes.
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
So much better for you than white sugar and artificial sweeteners!!! It's sweeter so you don't have to use as much and it doesn't make your blood sugar spike like regular sugar. I use this DAILY in my coffee! Plus you can bake with it or add it to your oatmeal, tea, etc. Very versatile and dissolves quicker than sugar. Love!
L F.
L F.
I use the Blue Organic Agave after I had been given a sample and have continued to use it since. It's replaced any product that I had used with sugar. Unless you really like things to be very sweet then you should stick to pure sugar, but if your looking to make a healthy change this is a great start.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I love using this stuff! I put this in smoothies all of the time! I find this to be a lot sweeter than stevia, plus it tastes way better! I think I purchased this at Walmart the first time I got it. I do not use this product too often, but I would love to find more recipes to use with this!
Cierra B.
Cierra B.
Shelton, WA
I love this sweetener, I use it in my tea and pretty much any where you can put honey. It's so good on peanut butter toast, with cut up banana and this drizzled over the top. It tastes almost exactly like honey to me and as soon as this is gone I plan on buying this product again and again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Detroit, MI
My dad LOVES this stuff, but honestly for me its kind of too sweet. It's sweeter than syrup, honey, and even plain sugar to me. Its okay in tea, Chai tea is awesome with this stuff. Sweet tea = happy me lol, but Agave is okay in certain things. I don't have a love for it like my dad does.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great stuff! It tastes just like honey but better. When I first encountered agave I was hesitant because I had no clue what is was. At the time I was working at #starbucks and this is when they first brought agave to all the stores. After I tried it, I never went back to honey again.
Angela m.
Angela m.
Worcester, MA
I will repeat. I love organic products. I like to use this everyday in my coffee. It adds just that nice sweetness that I love do much. I like the idea of not putting any bad chemicals in my system. Can't wait to try it when I bake. I am sure it will be wonderful.
liz c.
liz c.
Woodside, NY
Bought this product at Wholefoods. Similar to honey but this is great if you are vegan or in the process of becoming vegan. Great alternative sweetener but a little pricey. I would still buy it again though. With one teaspoon you should taste the sweetness.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Does anyone have any really good recipes using Agave? Other than just adding to coffee or tea....
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Is it really healthier?
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys prefer this over honey?
michele a.
michele a.
Lake Orion , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I buy this??
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
How does it taste and what is the ratio compared to a regular tablespoon of sugar?