BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS #31 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Made with agave nectar from the weber azul- A low glycemic organic sweetener- Gluten free- USDA organic- Wholesome Sweeteners' premium organic agave is a natural sweetener extracted from the heart of the agave plant- Agave is a low glycemic index (Gl) sweetener, so it is slowly absorbed into the body preventing spikes in blood sugar, It is 25% sweeter than sugar, so you need less, and it has been consumed by ancient civilizations for over 5,000 years- The sweet mild taste is perfect for sweetening beverages, baking, and as a multipurpose sweetener- Use wherever you would use table sugar- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International- Product of Mexico- 44- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1448 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
India W.
Review for: Organic Blue Agave 23.5 oz more...
I’m so elated to use this. It is now a replacement for sugar. Using this in tea and oatmeal to adding it to most things that call for sugar. Purchasing this st costco was a no brained. Bigger and cheaper
Victoria S.
I love using this stuff! I put this in smoothies all of the time! I find this to be a lot sweeter than stevia, plus it tastes way better! I think I purchased this at Walmart the first time I got it. I do not use this product too often, but I would love to find more recipes to use with this!
Ariela S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Bottles more...
I love this, I use it with my pancakes and coffee isn't that sweet and is what I like the most I bought it at pricesmart and since the first moment I try it it met my expectations I totally recommend this organic product
Joanna W.
LIC, NY
With all the hype around agave as a "healthy alternative to sugar and high fructose syrup", it's good to remember: 1 tbl spoon still has the equivalence of 16gms of sugar. So you can't just pour it freely on your foods. The texture is nice and syrupy, not to thick. It has a specific aftertaste that you may like or not, a little smokey/earthy flavor.
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
One of the best natural sweeteners ever! A little goes a long way. A few drops in your coffee and tea is so much healthier than an artificial sweetener or sugar! One of my favorites to use! I have several bottles in my pantry!
Brianne R.
I use this in my coffee every morning. I like my coffee on the sweet side and wanted a natural way to cut back on sugar. I hate the taste of honey in coffee, and Agave is much sweeter and has a lower glycemic index than sugar, so I tried it and LOVE it! This is just as easy to use as honey, but tastes fantastic. Another thing I like is that agave adds a silkiness to my coffee, similar to commercial coffee beverages made with corn syrup. It's great in unsweetened cereal or oatmeal, I use it to make homemade lemonade and limeade, and I've even used a tiny bit to help out a too-dry margarita with excellent results. The only thing you can't really do with it is bake with it, because heat breaks it down over certain temperatures. This is the brand of agave I buy most often.
Mary C.
I use this organic Blue Agave in my coffee every morning and in my iced tea. It is a great low glycemic sweetener. I use the fair -trade, USDA certifide organic and non GMO verified. It is even sweeter than table sugar. Can be used lots of ways. This is a gluten free product as well. I highly recommend it, helps with sugar spikes.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am super impressed with this wholesome brand of organic Blue Agave I picked it up at Sprouts and I'm very pleased on how is sweetened my coffee and my tea with just a small teaspoon it has a low glycemic index and it is non-GMO and 100% organic highly recommend this product.
L F.
I use the Blue Organic Agave after I had been given a sample and have continued to use it since. It's replaced any product that I had used with sugar. Unless you really like things to be very sweet then you should stick to pure sugar, but if your looking to make a healthy change this is a great start.
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Raw Jug more...
I have tried a few alternative sweeteners and this one is by far my favorite. I love to drink coffee and was using a sweet creamer every day. I am trying to slowly get away from having so much sugar and junk in my diet. It was not easy because i love my caramel macchiato creamer, but once i tried Blue agave, i haven't tried anything else. It is very very sweet, so a little is all you need. Awesome product.
Megan Z.
Does anyone have any really good recipes using Agave? Other than just adding to coffee or tea....
Rachel E.
Is it really healthier?
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys prefer this over honey?
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
How does it taste and what is the ratio compared to a regular tablespoon of sugar?
michele a.