BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS

Perfect for dusting, frosting and fillings- Certified Organic and Fair Trade- USDA Organic- No pesticides- No herbicides- No chemicals- No bleaches- The natural alternative for refined white powder- A rich, creamy powdered sugar produced by simply pulverizing Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Cane Sugar- Unlike refined powder sugar with its overpowering, harsh, chalky sweetness, our Organic Powder retains the cane's natural molasses to give a smooth, mellow and rounded flavor- Use as a 1-for-1 replacement for refined powdered sugar- Produced without the use of chemicals, pesticides, bleaches or animal by-products- Organic and Kosher certified, GMO-free and suitable for Vegan and Halal diets- The Fair Trade label guarantees the consumer a fair price is paid directly to the farmer for the sugar cane they grow- Returning real value to the primary agricultural producers means they can complete with factory farms whilst protecting sustainable farming practices- It also means they can enjoy higher living standards and develop thriving communities- A spoonful of Fair Trade Sugar really does make the world a sweeter place! When making a simple water icing for muffins or cookies, the Organic Powder gives a rich golden honey color and mellow toffee flavor derived from the natural molasses retained in the unrefined, unbleached, organic sugar- Each Unit Size: 16- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE444 see more...

Cassiei D.
Williamsburg, PA
Love this powder sugar we use it for dusting our pumpkin rolls, there is no bitter aftertaste like some other brands we tried.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
I use powdered sugar to put on my waffles in the morning and I use it to cook and to make brownies and cake and stuff
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I'm a Baker and love there are organic baking products I can use. It taste just the same as conventional products.
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i Love this and no clumping thanks to the single ingredient :) I always buy it Just I love It :D! <333 !!! Just
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
I love using this on my home made banana fritters. I was so socked to find at my local store.
Kwanesha N.
Durham, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love powdered sugar . I always put them on top of my fried Oreos ! This best thing ever