Wholesome Sweeteners Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Sugar uploaded by Tina A.

BY WHOLESOME SWEETENERS

Wholesome® Sweeteners Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Sugar.

We proudly support Fairtrade.

Fairtrade®.

USDA organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

Perfect for sprinkling, beverages and baking.

Organic & Fairtrade certified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Tina A.
New Haven, IN
This is a great sugar! I use this in my coffee daily. It still makes it sweet but not overpowering. I get this at target or meijer. I wait for sales before buying.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I found these at my local Wal-mart on clearance for $1.00 a bag! I don't know why people wouldn't snag these. This sugar is fabulous! Great taste, bakes well, and is organic, you can't go wrong!
Khadiza F.
It taste as good as regular white sugar and even better and on top of that it's organic. You really can not go wrong with this. And the price is good too. Love this and recommend this.
Irene A.
Penrose, CO
This is the sugar I use for almost all my baking and for my coffee. It works just as well as the bleached white sugar and is gently more flavorful too. The only thing it might not work as well with compared to white sugar is some candy recipes.
Paola S.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this brown sugar. use it to naturally sweeten fruit juice that i make at home. i use it when i bake too its the best in teas and all.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I got it but more expensive cause it says it's organic in stop and shop. I can use it to bake or just to put in my daily coffee cup.
Kara R.
This sugar tastes great. I love that it's organic and fair trade. I've used other products from this company and I recommend them.